Motorola Execs Fill Millionaire Ranks
- Galvin named CEO of Motorola Inc. // RCR;11/18/96, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p2
Announces the appointment of Christopher Galvin as the chief executive officer of Motorola Incorporated. When position will become effective; Career history of Galvin.
- The Fortunate 100. // Crain's Chicago Business;05/15/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p21
Presents a list of the top chief executive officers in Chicago, Illinois ranked by their 1999 compensation. Christopher B. Galvin; John W. Madigan; Robert S. Morrison; William A. Osborn; James W. Farrell.
- A call to reality. Wilson, Carol // Inter@ctive Week;09/04/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 35, p50
Applauds Christopher Galvin, chief executive of Motorola Inc., for telling Wall Street analysts that his company's stock value is lower than it should be. Galvin's restructuring effort; Valuation of Motorola rivals, Ericsson and Nokia.
- New York area's Fortunate 100. // Crain's New York Business;2000 Book of Lists, Vol. 15 Issue 52, p82
Ranks chief executive officers in New York State by their total compensation for 1998. Includes Sanford I. Weill of Citigroup Inc.; Linda J. Wachner of Warnaco Group Inc.; Henry S. Silverman of Cendant Corp.; Charles A. Heimbold Jr. of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- New York Area's Fortunate 100. // Crain's New York Business;2001 Book of Lists, Vol. 16 Issue 52, p28
Highlights New York City's top chief executives, ranked by 1999 compensation. Charles Wang of Computer Associates International Inc.; IBM's Louis Gerstner Jr.; Sanford Weil of Citigroup Inc.; American Express Co.'s Harvey Golub.
- Companies should come clean on CEO pay. McLaughlin, David J.; Duffy, David // NACD Directorship;May94, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p8
Offers companies guidelines for disclosing the salaries of their executives and chief executive officers (CEO) . Considering information needs of shareholders; Discussing company performance more broadly; Detailing CEO achievements; Explaining any extraordinary compensation actions taken.
- Highest paid CEOs. Hillyer, Deborah W. // Crain's Cleveland Business;06/28/99, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p26
Lists the top highest paid chief executive officers in Cleveland, Ohio as of June 28, 1999, ranked by their cash compensation. Names of the executives, company they work with, addresses and phone numbers; Cash compensation in 1997 and 1998; Percentage change; Other compensations in 1998; Total...
- DETERMINANTS OF JAPANESE CEO COMPENSATION . Knight, Rainford M.; Madura, Jeff; Martin, Anna D. // Global Finance Journal;Fall94, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p169
No abstract available.
- Big-bank CEOs' pay rising faster than that of peers at nonbanks. Bloom, Jennifer Kingso // American Banker;11/14/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 219, p1
Reports on a KPMG Peat Marwick study on the 19% compensation pay increase of chief executive officers of banks in the United States, compared to just 12.4% and 10.2% of insurance chiefs and heads of brokerages respectively. Median 1995 compensation for chief executives; Average pay of insurance...