Gyani To Grow One-rate Biz?
- Hesse exits AT&T Wireless. Smith, Hilary // RCR;03/13/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p3
Reports on the resignation of Daniel Hesse as president of AT&T Wireless Services Inc. to head Internet start-up called TeraBeam Networks. Career history of Hesse; Contributions to AT&T; Achievements.
- Sprint Nextel names new CEO. Jackson, Donny // Mobile Radio Technology;Jan2008, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p18
The article announces that Dan Hesse was appointed president and CEO of Sprint Nextel.
- Sprint taps new prez/CEO. // CED;Feb2008, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p12
The article announces that Daniel R. Hesse was appointed President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at Sprint Nextel.
- Wireless HISTORY. // RCR Wireless News;12/19/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 51, p22
This article highlights the recognition received by Dan Hesse, former CEO and president of AT&T Wireless Services Inc., from "RCR Wireless News" as the 1998 person of the year in the telecommunication industry.
- Seizing a technology moment. Rendleman, John // PC Week;03/27/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p41
Interviews Dan Hesse, president and chief executive officer of Terabeam Networks Inc., about the company's prospects, technology and forthcoming partnerships. Market opportunities for startup Terabeam; Strategy for making its wireless data services more prevalent than other niche services;...
- AT&T's Kauser sets sail for retirement. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;09/21/98, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p60
Focuses on the retirement of Nick Kauser, former executive president and chief technology officer with AT and T Wireless Inc. Comments from Kauser; Career information on Kauser; Information on an award received by Kauser from American Management Systems and Carnegie Mellon University's Graduate...
- Life After AT&T Wireless. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;11/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p40
Reports that Kendra VanderMeulen left AT&T wireless in August 2001 to pursue her own consulting business. Credit she deserved at AT&T Wireless; How Kendra VanderMeulen is helping pre-initial public offering companies in the wireless Internet space.
- Stiff Competition. Edwards, John G. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);9/10/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p17
The article deals with the claims of Dan Hesse, CEO and chairman of Embarq Corp., that cable television companies do not pose a threat to its business telephone market in Southern Nevada and other areas. Hesse also claims that cable phone service failed to be effective in the business market. A...
- Sprint decides to hang onto iDEN. LUNA, LYNETTE // Urgent Communications;Dec2008, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p9
The article reports on an announcement from Sprint Nextel that it would retain instead of sell the iDEN business. As stated, there was a decline in the number iDEN customers at the end of the second quarter of 2008. Sprint Nextel chief executive officer (CEO) Dan Hesse explained in a statement...