Fixed-income trading data
- MoneyLine Raises $36M In Financing Round. Chen, Tanya // Securities Industry News;01/15/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p12
Focuses on the second round of financing for application services provider, MoneyLine. List of investors for the company; Interest of the Bank of America in the services of MoneyLine.
- ILX Gets Private Label Content From MoneyLine. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;07/17/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 27, p16
Reports that ILX Corp. has selected MoneyLine Corp. to private label its web-based bond information services tool, InFinity. Description of the InFinity service; Customers' access to ILX's various service packages.
- Garban Adds to E-Trading Focus. Clarke, Jeremy // Securities Industry News;12/11/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p4
Reports on Garban-Intercapital PLC's increase of its investment in MoneyLine Corp. in an effort to further boost its presence in the electronic trading business. Garban's plans to extend its franchise into the so-called direct interbank market.
- NATIONAL MERCANTILE LAUNCHES PRIVATE-LABEL PRODUCT. Adams, John // Bank Technology News;Sep2005, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p26
Reports on National Mercantile Bancorp's team-up with MoneyLine to open its own real estate operation in Los Angeles, California. Product offerings; Target market.
- Telerate Deal Closes. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;10/22/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 42, p1
Reports the acquisition of Telerate by Moneyline securities company. Emphasis of Moneyline on fixed-income capital markets; Risks associated with Moneyline investments; Background and business operations of Telerate; Support for the Telerate technology.
- Savvis Inks $122 Million Deal With MoneyLine. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;9/3/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p6
Focuses on MoneyLine's deals with Reuters Group PLC and Savvis Communications for data and network services. Savvis Communications' signing of a deal with MoneyLine to provide networking services to Telerate and Bridge Europe and Asia customers; MoneyLine's plan to acquire Telerate; Proposal to...
- National Mercantile Launches Private-Label Product. Adams, John // U.S. Banker;Oct2005, Vol. 115 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the partnership of National Mercantile with MoneyLine to open its own mortgage lending operation, after it grew tired of referring clients to other banks in the United States. Growth of demand for mortgage loans in the high-end real estate business; Strategy of banks to get into...
- Roadkill: Bits & bytes. // Advertising Age;7/28/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 30, p16
Discusses two World Wide Web sites. The SwineOnline page, featuring a virtual pig; The American Lung Association's nominees for its annual Phlemmy awards.
- Does your Web site have zero hits? Advertise. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;6/25/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p49
Presents information on getting persons to visit a Web site. Use of advertising in the traditional media; Registering a site on a search engine; Use of direct exchange links and postings in newsgroups.