Ohio buyers have eyes for $254 million educational facilities offering
- Nevada Airport, Idaho College deals lure buyers with names, decent yields. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;04/03/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30365, p7
Points out the investment appeal of two separate airport and higher education revenue bond deals in Idaho and Nevada. Insured $121 million Clark County airport system revenue bond offering for Las Vegas McCarran International Airport; College facility revenue and refunding deal for Lewis &...
- Oregon University's $120M Sale to Leverage Portland Renewal. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31840, p28
Highlights the plan of the Oregon Health and Science University to launch a variable-rate bond deal in March 2004. Details of the planned bond deal designed to finance the construction of a proposed building to house doctors' offices, medical research facilities and a wellness center;...
- Iowa Regents OK $100M for Stadium. Shield, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31840, p36
Reports that the Iowa State University Board of Regents has approved a proposed revenue bond issue to finance the renovation of the university stadium. Background on the history of the stadium which houses the Iowa Hawkeyes football team; Details of the proposed bond offering.
- SOUTH CAROLINA: University Debt Hikes OK'd. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/19/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32611, p9
The article announces that the U.S. House Ways and Means Committee had passed the bill that would increase the debt limit to $200 million for each of the state's two largest universities, the University of South Carolina and Clemson University in South Carolina. The legislation addresses the...
- Campus facilities for rent. // Business NH Magazine;Dec95, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p38
Presents information on New Hampshire schools that allow businesses to use their campus facilities.
- 'Something's Happening Here.' Sanchez, Mark // Grand Rapids Business Journal;7/2/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p17
Reports on the opening and formal dedication of the Grand Valley State University's (GSVU) Lake Michigan Center in Muskegon. Functions of the facility; Role of the Community Foundation for Muskegon County on the center's development; Success of the public fund-raising for the center.
- Colleges lure students with posh amenities. // Christian Science Monitor;8/28/95, Vol. 87 Issue 191, p13
Reports about colleges offering five star facilities in Boston to lure students. Consumerism of parents, and the choice for colleges for their wards.
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.
- Wisconsin's New Leaders Tap Market for $430M. Shields, Yvette // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The articl reports on the plan of Wisconsin to sell its 20-year general oblication bonds for 430 million dollars to fund bricks-and-mortar capital projects in the first debt issuance of the new administration.