MBIA promotes two veteran VPs
- Nicholas Ferreri Named CFO of MBIA Inc. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;5/11/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31881, p6
Reports on the appointment of Nicholas Ferreri as chief financial officer of MBIA Inc. Promotions of Gary C. Dunton to chief executive officer and Neil G. Budnick to president of MBIA Insurance Corp.; Job responsibilities; Employment history.
- In effort to strengthen management, MBIA senior executives get new roles. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;09/22/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30483, p3
Reports on the management reshuffling at MBIA Inc. Appointment of Gary C. Dunton as president of public and corporate finance; Selection of Neil G. Budnick to assume the role of chief financial officer; Naming of Juliette S. Tehrani to become special assistant to chairman David H. Elliott.
- MBIA Inc. Names New Controller. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;03/30/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30860, p5
Reports on the appointment of Douglas Hamilton as controller of United States firm MBIA Inc. Hamilton's career background.
- MBIA 2-for-1 stock split and divided increase. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/06/97, Vol. 36 Issue 40, p14
Reports that directors of MBIA Inc. of Armonk New York have approved a 2-for-1 stock split by means of a stock dividend. Increase in the company's quarterly dividend; Accomplishment of the split through a 100 percent stock dividend; Payment of the quarterly dividend on a pre-split basis.
- MBIA in $225M credit pact with 7 banks. // American Banker;9/7/94, Vol. 159 Issue 172, p2
Reports on MBIA Inc.'s completion of a new $225 million credit line with a group of seven major banks. Aggregate credit line; MBIA as leading insurer of municipal bonds.
- MBIA planning overseas expansion. Ulick, Jake // Bond Buyer;04/23/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30378, p31
Focuses on the goal of MBIA Inc. to establish overseas branches. Creation of Capital Advisors launching the firm's foreign expansion program; Comments from company officials.
- MBIA posts `solid' 2d quarter; stock ebbs. Ulick, Jake // Bond Buyer;08/05/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30450, p40
Highlights the financial performance of MBIA Inc. for the second quarter of 1998. Net income; Earnings per share; Stock price.
- names in the news. // Financial Executive;Jun2007, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p63
The article announces several appointments and promotions of financial executives who are members of Financial Executives International.
- Newsmakers. // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/26/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 26, p22
The article presents various promoted persons in their choice of careers. John Cutting of Greenwich was designated as a managing director in the asset management group at MBIA Inc., Armonk, New York. Deborah Williams of Danbury was accelerated as senior vice president, broker services at Cartus...