Unhappy with primary market yields, picky shoppers turn to the secondary
- Far west bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;03/12/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30597, p26
Presents news briefs concerning municipal bonds in states in the Far West. Includes the suggestion from Stone & Youngberg on ways to bring Nevada County's Mello-Roos bond issue out of default; Court order for the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority to buy 532 natural-gas...
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;08/28/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30467, p34
Focuses on several developments concerning bond markets in the Far West as of August 28, 1998. Includes a bill that would require the California Debt and Investment Advisory Commission to collect and maintain comprehensive information on all state and local debt; Election of the Republican...
- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;10/22/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30753, p29
Presents a chart reflecting the proposed municipal bond issues in the Far West of the United States as of October 22, 1999. Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date; Issuers include Housing Finance Corp. of Alaska; San Francisco Airports Commission in California; Department of...
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;10/22/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30753, p30
Presents news briefs concerning municipal bonds in the Far West as of October 22, 1999. Includes the increased rating received for the general obligation bonds issued by Anchorage, Alaska, from Moody's Investors; Default of revenue bonds issued by the Pima County Industrial Development...
- California ERB Boost. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31947, p1
Reports on the growth in the municipal bond volume during the first half of 2004 in the Far West. Increase of bonds in the health care sector; Decline in fixed-rate issues and the education sector; Contribution of the California economic recovery bonds in the increase.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p31
Provides information pertaining to municipal bonds issued in the U.S. Far West as of September 23, 2004.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p32
Presents statistics pertaining to municipal bonds in the U.S. as of September 24, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply rises; New-issue balances; Reoffering yields.
- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for July 13, 2005. // Bond Buyer;7/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32175, p33
Presents the plain/insured general obligation yield curves in the Western states for July 13, 2005. Ratings; Insured yields.
- Far West Falls Short. Saskal, Rich; Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;2/18/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32074, p1
Reports on the decline in the issuance of municipal bonds for 2004 in the Far West region in the U.S. Volume of municipal bond issuance for the year; Percentage gains of the state of Nevada; Percentage decline in the issuance of the state of Oregon.