S&P upgrade is a sign of recovery for Cuyahoga County
- Rating changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;03/10/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30846, p26
Presents a chart on rating changes of bonds in United States. Bond issuer and amount; Rate changes; Comments from the rating agency.
- News In Brief: N.H. GOs Taken Off Fitch Negative Watch. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p2
Reports on the bond ratings assigned to the New Hampshire's general obligation capital improvement bonds by the rating agency Fitch Ratings Inc. Due date for maturity of the bonds.
- MIDWEST Bond Watch. // Bond Buyer;11/24/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32017, p39
Reports on developments of Midwest Bond-Watch. Continuance of land purchases by Illinois Department of Transportation in the far southwest suburban area; Agreement between Governor Tim Pawlenty and the lawmakers in a special legislative session to approve multimillion dollars capital bonding...
- Moody's, S&P Tip Their Caps as Mayo Climbs Back. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33283, p4
The article reports on the positive ratings for the financial performance of Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. Moody's Investor Service Inc. affirms its Aa2 rating on the Mayo's 1.7 billion dollars outstanding debt. Standard & Poors confirms its AA-minus rating, changing its outlook from...
- ALABAMA. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32179, p31
Reports on the issuance of general obligation capital improvement school warrants by Auburn city in Alabama. Usage of the proceeds to finance school capital projects; Assignment of bond rating by Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor; Reflection of continued diversification and growth of...
- Suburban Hospital, Md., Lowered to A by S&P. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/10/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31838, p2
Reports on the decline of the bond rating of Suburban Hospital Healthcare System in Maryland. Occurrence of operating losses in fiscal year 2002-2003; Reduction of revenue; Increase in capital expenditures.
- Will XLCA's Two AAA Ratings Be Enough to Compete? Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;12/12/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31035, p7
Reports on the rating of the bonds of XL Capital Assurance Inc. Structure of the bonds.
- Aaa, Alexandria. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/18/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31784, p27
Focuses on the rating of Alexandria's general obligation capital improvement bonds in Virginia. Bond rating; Tax base growth of the city; Proceeds from the bond.
- California GOs Survive. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/28/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31686, p1
Reports on the decline of California general obligation bonds. Rating to which bonds has been declined; Impact of the decline on state's access to the capital markets for financing; Reason behind the declination of bonds.