S&P revises California's GO debt to positive
- Williamson Co. MUD 11, Texas, Upgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;5/11/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term and underlying ratings on Williamson County Municipal Utility District No. 11, Texas' general obligation debt one notch, to A-minus from BBB-plus.
- Gaylord, Mich., Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;5/11/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term and underlying ratings on Gaylord, Mich.'s existing general obligation debt to A-plus from A-minus with a stable outlook.
- Brent Utilities Board, Ala., Downgraded to A by S&P. // Bond Buyer;3/10/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34072, p1
The article reports that rating of the Brent Utilities Board, Alaska water and sewer revenue debt has been declined to A from A-plus by the financial rating agency Standard & Poor's Ratings Services.
- Winter Springs Ahead. Sigo, Selly // Bond Buyer;1/13/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32049, p27
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has raised its underlying rating on water and sewer refunding revenue debt of Winter Springs, Florida to A-plus from A based on account of strong debt service coverage and competitive rates.
- Holly Village, Mich., Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2015, p1
The article reports that the U.S. financial services industry Standard and Poor's Ratings Services Inc. has upgraded its long-term rating on outstanding general obligation debt of the Holly Village, Michigan to A-plus from A. Standard and Poor's credit analyst Anna Uboytseva states that the...
- MINNESOTA. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/8/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32334, p39
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has changed its outlook to positive from stable on Northfield City Hospital's low investment-grade rating of BBB-minus for $22.4 million of debt issued in 2001 in Northfield, Minnesota. The revision was based on the hospital's performance during...
- MARYLAND: GOs Hiked by S&P. Funk, Lynne // Bond Buyer;9/22/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32966, p9
The article reports on a rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the general obligation debt outstanding of Frederick, Maryland. The agency upgraded the rating of $134.21 million of general obligation debt of the city to AA from AA-minus. According to Standard & Poor's, the city's overall...
- VIRGINIA: Norfolk Housing Debt Raised. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/22/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32573, p9
The article reports on the upgraded rating of AA from AA-minus that was given by rating agency, Standard & Poor's Corp. over the $4.7 million of revenue refunding bonds that was sold in 1997 by Norfolk Redevelopment and Housing Authority in Virginia. The increased rating manifests the...
- Citronelle, Ala., Rating Suspended by S&P. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34137, p1
The article informs that financial services company and rating agency Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has suspended its A long-term rating on Citronelle, Alabama's general obligation debt from financial services company CreditWatch. It mentions the reasons for suspension for ratings as...
- Gainesville, Texas, Upgraded to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;7/30/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34152, p1
The article informs that financial services company Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has raised its long-term rating and underlying rating to AA-minus from A-plus on general obligation debt that was previously issued by Gainesville, Texas. It mentions the reasons for increased rating as the...