Buzzword Rider: Or, Everything That Works in Manufacturing
- Schedules for new I-CAR Enhanced Delivery courses available. // Automotive Body Repair News;Sep2002, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p14
Reports on the availability of updated schedules on Enhanced Delivery training programs for the automotive collision repair industry in the United States. Components of the training programs; Contact information.
- Job hopping, once rare, is now the auto norm. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;7/19/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5829, p1
Focuses on the increase in job mobility in automobile industry in the United States as of July 19, 1999. Increase in number of executives who move from one automobile company to another; Changes in employment and industry cultures.
- How to Succeed in Business by Really Trying. COCHRAN, CHRIS // WardsAuto Dealer Business;Jan2013, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p33
The article offers various suggestions on how to succeed in a career related to the automobile industry.
- VIEWPOINT. // Automotive Engineer;Apr2014, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p7
In this article Paul Mascarenas, chief technical office of Ford Motor Co. says views on the automotive industry's priority of making automotive engineering as career choice by students.
- Corporate Views. // Automotive Marketing;Oct2000, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p14
Focuses on the importance of occupational training in the automotive industry in the United States. Implications for technicians; Learning tools available for the industry; Details of the Dana Brake and Chassis training program.
- Robot kills man at VW plant in Germany. // Nashville Automotive Report;Aug2015, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p10
The article reports that a robot killed a contractor at one of the production plants of automobile manufacturer Volkswagen in Germany.
- 'Hot' Jobs in the Auto Industry! Phillips, Bruce E. // Hispanic Engineer & Information Technology;Jun/Jul2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p16
Considers the views of several human resource professionals on the types of jobs that are in demand in the automobile industry. Requirements for workers in the industry; Changes in hiring practices in the sector; Reason for the high demand for engineers and technicians. INSET: DO YOU LIKE...
- LETTERS. Ellis, Steve; Outram, Dennis; Asten, Robert // Motor Transport;2/23/2006, p24
Several letters to the editor in response to two articles published in the February 16, 2006 issue including "Logistic Link" and a feature on future managers in the automobile industry are presented.
- Get On the Boat. Brown, Ken // Motor Age;Mar2006, Vol. 125 Issue 3, p134
Focuses on several successful training organizations in the automobile industry in the U.S. Experience in joining a Service Technicians Society-sponsored training class in New York; Background on the formation of the Technicians Service Training (TST); Efforts of the Southeastern Automotive...