Xerox Reproduces Itself (Again)
- Contract for the global era. Verespej, Michael A. // Industry Week/IW;2/6/95, Vol. 244 Issue 3, p55
Emphasizes the need to forge a new social contract between workers and companies to be competitive in the global era. Forging of new alliance; Need to rebuild the middle class; Discarding the work-harder-for-less and low-wage strategy; Importance of investment in people; Xerox Corp.'s...
- Beyond Boxes. Vasilash, Gary S. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Jun99, Vol. 111 Issue 6, p8
Presents views on the changing business strategy of Xerox Corp. Products made by Xerox; Transfer of knowledge through the organization; Three levels of operation of a business.
- Paradigm shift. BISSELL, JENNIFER // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/15/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 28, p15
The article focuses on Xerox Corp., a company based in Norwalk, Connecticut, which shifts its focus toward business services to break its reputation as just a copy machines brand.
- Xerox Sure Is Cheap, But That Doesn't Mean It's a Bargain. Kahn, Jeremy // Fortune;1/24/2000, Vol. 141 Issue 2, p178
Discusses whether stock in Xerox is a good investment as of January 2000. How much the stock has lost since May 1999; Factors on which Xerox blames its poor earnings; Problems with its corporate management; The skepticism that is felt within the marketplace.
- Back from the brink. Kharbanda, Mohan // CMA Magazine;Jul/Aug91, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p9
Focuses on Xerox Corp.'s strategies in regaining the market share it lost to competitors in the copying machine industry. Benchmarking strategies; Emphasis on quality and cost; Improving product development process.
- Xerox making reductions. // Plastics News;10/30/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 35, p4
Focuses on Rochester, New York-based Xerox Corp.'s announcement of a third string of cost cutting on October 24, 2000.
- Xerox Shares Its Knowledge. Hickins, Michael // Management Review;Sep99, Vol. 88 Issue 8, p40
Provides information on Xerox Corp., a leader in knowledge management practices in the United States. Repositioning strategy of Xerox; Innovations and strategies in knowledge management; Social dynamics of knowledge sharing. INSETS: What You Buy is Not Always What You Get;KM Consulting As a...
- Xerox continues grants for Hispanic students to earn MBA's. // Hispanic Times Magazine;May/Jun1998, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p28
Discloses that Xerox Corp. is providing funding for selected Hispanic American graduate students to gain access to the master of business administration (MBA) program of WPI, an independent technological university founded in 1865. Renewal of the first two-year Xerox/MBA Fellowship for...
- 20/30 Hindsight: Forecasting the Impact of Nonimpact Printers-- An Update. Rothkope, Michael H. // Interfaces;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p93
Discusses Xerox's decision to enter the high-speed computer laser printer market and the consequences of such decision. Implementation of a joint project between the corporate market research staff and the management responsible for developing the laser printer which played a role in Xerox's...