Ford: Forgetting or Reinventing?
- Nasser: Ford's global products will cater to individual markets. Kurylko, Diana T. // Automotive News;11/7/1994, Vol. 69 Issue 5577, p31
Profiles Jacques `Jac' Nasser, vice president of product development for Ford Motor Company. Career history; Comments on Ford's globalization plans.
- Nasser drives Ford car review. Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;3/17/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5704, p1
Reports that Jac Nasser has launched a nameplate review expected to thin Ford Motor Co.'s North America car lineup. Nasser's pursuit of a `focus vehicle strategy'; Plan to convert the assembly plant in Kansas City, Missouri into a sport-utility producer at the end of 1998; Production of trucks...
- Moving Ford Away From Mainline Thought. Sorge, Marjorie // Automotive Industries;Dec98, Vol. 178 Issue 12, p27
Interviews Jac Nasser, president of Ford Motor Co. Information on some of its automobiles; Transformation of its automobiles; Business strategy of the company.
- Nasser says no mergers. // Automotive News;1/11/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5801, p26
Reports on Ford Motor Co. president Jac Nasser's denial of rumors regarding Ford's impending merger with other automakers.
- Nasser: Savior or slasher? Smith, David C.; Gardner, Greg // Ward's Auto World;Feb97, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p27
Profiles Jacques Albert Nasser, president of Ford Motor Co.'s Ford Automotive Operations. Reputation; Organizational and cost-cutting initiatives he has launched; Management style; Background; Challenges in his position; Achievements at Ford. INSET: Don't cry for Jac, Argentina..
- Ford's global gamble. McElroy, John; Sorge, Marjorie // Automotive Industries;Feb97, Vol. 177 Issue 2, p98
Focuses on Ford Motor Co.'s Ford 2000, the global corporate reorganization designed to improve efficiency and profitability. Role of Ford Automotive Operations president Jac Nasser; Decrease in company's profit margins since 1994; Product development as the foremost intent of Ford 2000; Total...
- Nasser defends Ford 2000, says cars won't be identical worldwide. Keebler, Jack // Automotive News;5/15/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5604, p10
Reports on the arguments raised by Jac Nasser, group vice president for Ford Motor Co., in defense of the company's Ford 2000 strategy. Features of the strategy; Five vehicle centers to manage worldwide development; Benefits of the strategy.
- Hot seat at Ford. // Automotive News;10/21/1996, Vol. 71 Issue 5683, p12
Opinion. Stresses on the hopes of Ford Motor Company that Jac Nasser can prove that Ford 2000 is not an impossible dream. Background on Nasser; Product development seen as the main force for the success of the Ford 2000.
- DRIVING FORCE. Hubbard, Kim; Clark, Champ; Nelson, Margaret; Gray, Susan; Passa, Dennis; Webster, Di; Hudson, Peter; Rozsa, Lori; Erwin, Steve; Norman, Pete // People;09/25/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 13, p99
Focuses on the chief executive officer of Ford Motor Co. Jacques Nasser and on his actions regarding the recall of Firestone tires that appeared on Ford vehicles.