Late Night Browsing
- The Brand Called You. // Advisor Today;Sep2001, Vol. 96 Issue 9, p126
Reviews the book 'The Brand Called You,' by Peter Montoya and Tim Vandehey.
- Differentiate Yourself With Personal Branding. Hall, John // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/23/2004, Vol. 221 Issue 8, p35
Presents suggestions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration contractors regarding personal branding. Reference to the book "The Brand Called You" by Peter Montoya; Importance of contractors' visibility and accessibility; Importance of standing out from the crowd.
- The Personal Branding Phenomenon: Realize Greater Influence, Explosive Income Growth and Rapid Career Advancement by Applying the Branding Techniques of Oprah, Martha & Michael (Book). Huber, Maureen Pernick // NACE Journal;Fall2003, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p13
Reviews the book "The Personal Branding Phenomenon: Realize Greater Influence, Explosive Income Growth and Rapid Career Advancement by Applying the Branding Techniques of Oprah, Martha & Michael," by Peter Montoya and Tim Vandehey.
- EVENTS DURING SMALL BUSINESS WEEK. // njbiz;5/21/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p38
A calendar of events for the New Jersey area in May 2012 is presented which includes a "Quickbooks and Accounting Fundamentals for Small Businesses," a "Dinner and Networking," and "The Brand Called You."
- Behavioral Finance, Volumes I, II, III. Tempelaar, Frans M. // European Finance Review;2003, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p587
Reviews three volumes of the book "Behavioral Finance," edited by Hersh Shefrin and Edward Elgar
- ENDING THE MANAGEMENT ILLUSION: PREVENTING ANOTHER FINANCIAL CRISIS. Shefrin, Hersh // Ivey Business Journal;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p8
The article reviews the book "Ending the Management Illusion: How To Drive Business Results Using the Principles of Behavioral Finance," by Hersh Shefrin.
- Book Review: Ending the Management Illusion: How to Drive Business Results Using the Principles of Behavioral Finance. Heuson, Andrea // Journal of Applied Finance;Fall/Winter2008, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p137
The article presents a review of the book "Ending the Management Illusion: How to Drive Business Results Using the Principles of Behavioral Finance" by Hersh Shefrin.
- The Brand Called You. Montoya, Peter; Vandehey, Tim // Brand Called You - Business Summaries;Jan2004, p1
What does it mean to consider yourself a brand? When Ralph Lifshitz wanted to become a famous fashion designer, he didn't start by working 24 hours a day designing clothes. The first thing he did was to change his name to Ralph Lauren. Branding seeks to create a better perception. Not a better...
- Disposition effect. // Money Today;Dec2010, p29
This article discusses the disposition effect used by investors in purchasing stocks. Framed by Hersh Shefrin and Meir Statman, professors at Santa Clara University in California, the disposition effect refers to a propensity to sell winning stocks early and obtain profits from the sale. Shefrin...