Global Voice Names Advisory Board
- IN THE WORLD. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p22
Reports developments related to Financial Planning Association. Availability of the periodical "Global Voice" online; Provision of Web site; Inauguration of FPA Netherlands.
- It's Academic. Ritchlin, Lance // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2011, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p9
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the features of the journal including its review and advisory board, a column for practitioner-written papers and the strengthening of Financial Planners Association's (FPA's) connection with the academic community.
- Volunteer on a Committee, Advisory Board, or Review Panel. // NSTA Express;11/2/2009, p2
The article reports on the acceptance of applications for volunteers for National Science Teachers Association's (NSTA) committees, advisory boards and review panels through December 10, 2009 in the U.S.
- Keep Your Practice Top of Mind to Get Referrals. Denavit, Charise // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep/Oct2011 Practice Management Sol, p30
The article offers information on the Financial Planning Perspectives electronic newsletter (e-letter) subscription service from the Financial Planning Association.
- LETTERS. Mills, Matt; Tod, Matthew // New Media Age;12/21/2006, p13
Several letters to the editor which appeared in previous issues related to mass media are presented including topics about the formation of the Search Marketing Group advisory panel and the ComScore MediaMetrix report on the page views for social networking site MySpace.
- Regroups Without Koning. Schoonmaker, Daniel // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/14/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p3
Reports on the reorganization of the Grand Rapids, Michigan-based Community Media Center (CMC) following the death of founding executive director Dirk Koning in February 2005. Cause of Koning's death; Move of the CMC's board to discuss its reorganization; Overview of Koning's contributions to...
- Advisory Board Offers Ideas and Insight. Schulaka, Carly // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov/Dec2010 Practice Management, p28
The article presents ideas and insight offered by the "Practice Management Solutions" Editorial Advisory Board in the U.S. The advisory board offers feedback, information, and guidance to the Financial Planning Association (FPA) editorial staff. It is comprised of FPA members who are involved in...
- LCRA seeks volunteers for lake/ river advisory panel. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);10/4/2006, Vol. 134 Issue 40, p2A
The article reports that the Lower Colorado River Authority is seeking volunteers for its nine advisory panels for the Highland Lakes and tributary rivers. The issues affecting the lakes and rivers include water supply, water quality, safety and law enforcement. Panels will be asked to provide...
- Three Ways NSTA Can Enhance Your Career. // NSTA Express;7/21/2014, p1
The article reports that the National Science Teachers Association (NSTA) is calling for volunteers for its standing committees, award review panels and advisory boards.