Shell refines its top team
- Shell resists pressure to alter pollution policy. Aldred, Carolyn // Business Insurance;04/28/97, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p47
Reports that Royal Dutch/Shell Group is resisting a shareholder resolution to amend its environmental and corporate responsibility policies. Criticism against the oil company and other multinational companies; What the criticism against Shell relates to; Resolution promoted by Pensions...
- Shell moves ahead with olefins-based project. Roberts, Michael // Chemical Week;3/2/94, Vol. 154 Issue 8, p14
Reports on the Royal Dutch/Shell Group of Cos. Submission of final proposal on project in Guangdong, China; Status of plant constructions; 1993 losses of chemicals division; 1994 chemicals restructuring charge.
- Shell to invest $25 million in P.R. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;6/29/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p6
Reports on Shell Co. Ltd.'s plans to remodel its gas stations in Puerto Rico. Amount to be invested for the project; Association of the company's name with the concept of a preferred customer service center; Market plan in Puerto Rico.
- Shell game in the Northwest. // National Petroleum News;Feb95, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p7
Reports on Shell's return to the Puget Sound Area, Washington. Stations having branded Shell in the area; Report from the Automotive United Trades Organization.
- News. // Professional Engineering;07/23/97, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p12
Presents a photograph showing Shell's Leman BK gas compression platform which weighed 6,000 tons and stood in 33 meters of water.
- Shell to drill for oil in Namibian waters - acquires interest in two Orange Basin blocks. // World Energy News;2/17/2014, p16
The article reports that Royal Dutch Shell is to drill offshore Namibia, and has already taken over exploration Blocks 2913A and 2914B in the Orange Basin from Signet Petroleum.
- Shell heads ten worst list--boycott Shell. // Chain Reaction;Jul96, Issue 75, p6
Reports that Shell Company Limited ranked number one in the Multinational Monitor's list of 1995 Ten Worst Corporations. Criticism of Shell and the reason for the criticism; Company's defense.
- Shell's master plan progressing smoothly. Beckman, Jeremy // Offshore;Mar98, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the progress of Shell's oil field developments. Government approval of the company's two southern North Sea gas field developments; Ketch and Corvette featuring of unmanned wellhead platforms in shallow waters; Information concerning the discovery of Corvette.
- Shell buys into Wheatstone. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;May2011, Issue 839, p15
The article reports on developments at oil company Shell in Australia including its acquisition of a minority stake in the Wheatstone natural gas field project from Chevron, denial of the news that it was selling its stake in the Woodside gas project, and plans to convert its Clyde refinery and...