Central European exchange
- Institute news. // People Management;03/20/97, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p57
Presents news on Institute of Personnel and Development institutions and other institutions. Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) Issues in Management report; Workshop on compulsory competitive tendering for human resources managers; Recruitment Forum dinner debate in London; Message at...
- Back to workshops. // People Management;01/22/98, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p61
Advertizes the workshops `Handling sensitive personnel issues,'and the `Project management,' from IPD Training in England.
- Workplace diversity is conference focus. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/3/95, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p49
Reports on a conference on workplace diversity organized by the Society of Human Resource Management scheduled on April 28, 1995. Views of participants on diversity; Topics to be discussed include methods of developing a diversity program; Contact information.
- COURSES & CONFERENCES. // Employers Law;Mar2008, p26
A calendar of events related to human resource (HR) management in 2008 is presented, including the second HRS international conference for senior HR practitioners organized by PricewaterhouseCoopers from March 26 to 28 and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's major annual event...
- Rewarding employees to be topic of seminar. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/6/95, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p8
Reports on a seminar to be held at the Salt Lake Community College. Name of seminar; Author, Bob Nelson's involvement; Duration of the seminar; Admission fees.
- Attend Forum '95. // Personnel Journal;Jul95, Vol. 74 Issue 7, New Product News p13
Announces the holding of Forum '95, a three-day conference for international human resources and tax executives on September 20-22 in San Francisco, Calif. Agenda; Contact information.
- Report from Hong Kong--futurist inspires HR leaders. Solomon, Charlene Marmer // Personnel Journal;Sep96, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p78
Reports on the 1996 World Congress on Personnel Management in Hong Kong. Number of participants; Issues on human resource management discussed at the conference; Speakers.
- Conference round-up. // People Management;06/29/95, Vol. 1 Issue 13, p15
Presents informations on various conference that focus on human resources (HR) management. Benefits of computer modelling to Royal Navy; What trainers must first do if they want to form a `company university'; Kuwait struggles to find its human resource feet.
- Chamber Human Resource Conference still accepting registrations. // South Carolina Business Journal;Apr94, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p5
Previews South Carolina Chamber of Commerce's 1994 Human Resources Conference & Exposition, scheduled April 20-22, at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Discussion about the work of the Commission on the Future of Worker-Management Relations; Impact on the legal balance between worker and management...