- Computer news. // People Management;11/16/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p51
Presents information on various computer peripherals, resources and/or products related to human resource management. Touch and pen input devices for a cathrode ray tube from Micro Touch; Timesheet Expert for Windows from Micro Planning International; Automatic optical marker from Kendata...
- Does higher price mean a better product? O'Connell, Sandra E. // HRMagazine;Jul95, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p32
Gives advice on purchasing human resource information systems (HRIS) software. Importance of flexibility; Definition of functionality; Structure of databases; Value and price.
- Software bits. Starcke, Alice M. // HRMagazine;May96, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p127
Features computer software related to personnel management. Includes `SKOPOS HRS/Pro from Anchor Software Inc.; HRIS-Pro from Human Resource MicroSystems Inc.; SPARQ for Windows from PSG International Inc.
- Software bits. Starcke, Alice M. // HRMagazine;Jul96, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p46
Features various computer software used in personnel management. Includes ProSelect from Nardoni Associates Inc.; Lawrence A. Pfaff and Associates' LPA SELECTPro; HirePower from July Software.
- Software bits. Starcke, Alice M. // HRMagazine;Sep96, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p54
Features various computer software for use in human resource management. Austin-Hayne Corp.'s Employee Appraiser 3.0; Towers Perrin's Full-Circle Feedback; KnowledgePoint's Performance Now Enterprise Edition.
- Software bits. Starcke, Alice M. // HRMagazine;Oct96, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p46
Features various computer software on personnel management. Includes the Solution Series/ST, version 2.5; Total HR 2.0; CSS HRizon 7.0.
- Software bits. Starcke, Alice M. // HRMagazine;Jan97, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p46
Presents information about several computer software for human resource management. Learning Organization Information System (LOIS) from KnowledgeSoft Incorporated; PC Compliance 2.0 Training Management Software; Training Administrator 3.0; CornerStone from Criterion Incorporated.
- Human resources becomes internal test bed. Barrett, Randy // Inter@ctive Week;01/13/97, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p50
Reports on the release of Intranet software for human resources departments by Seeker Software LLC and four other companies including Paradigm Software Development Incorporated. Aims of the software; Comments from Jan Wesemann, vice president of sales for Seeker Software; Information on the...
- Software sampler: Time and attendance/labor management. // Automatic I.D. News;Dec95, Vol. 11 Issue 13, p36
Presents a list of time and attendance software relating to personnel management. Includes Adaptive Software Inc.'s PeopleScheduler; Armor Systems Inc.'s Premier Payroll; CEG Systems' LaborLogic; DARA System's Dara2; ExperTek Systems' LaborPro.