- Protection. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/12/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 71, p6
Reports on the popularity of having bodyguards. Deputy chairman of Vendome Lord Douro's use of bodyguards at Karl Lagerfeld's fashion show; Christian Slater; Bernard Arnault.
- Bodyguards: A kind of health insurance for the rich & famous. McCloskey, Mercy // Caribbean Business;6/19/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 24, pA17
Presents information on bodyguards, with reference to he International Bodyguard Association (IBA). Why bodyguards are needed by some people; Types of people who need bodyguards; Estimated salary of a professional bodyguard; Comments from Andres A. Escobar, national organizer in Puerto Rico and...
- Bodyguards. Story, Richard David // New York;4/18/94, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p63
Features GSS Security Services, Inc., the best security/bodyguard agencies in New York City according to `New York' magazine. Clients; Specialization in industrial and corporate security; Rates for standard security officer.
- Correction. // Saturday Evening Post;10/26/1946, Vol. 219 Issue 17, p150
A correction to the article "I Guarded FDR" that was published in the September 21, 1946 issue is presented.
- THE RISE OF THE HOTTIE GUARD. // NW;7/6/2015, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p28
The article features some of the male bodyguards of selected celebrities including Greg Lenz, Justin Riblet, and Martin Kristen.
- CaRameL. // Wacky But True;Dec2015, Issue 33, p52
The comic strip "Caramel" is presented.
- Shako of the Ecuadorian Presidential Guard. de Quesada, A. M. // Military Collector & Historian;Summer2013, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p99
Photographs of military hat called Shako that are worn by Ecuadorian Presidential Guards are presented.
- Should Antigun Liberals Use Armed Bodyguards? Sarracino, Carmine // Insight on the News;02/14/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p44
Deals with the issue of armed bodyguards. Categories of people who would abolish the Second Amendment; Firearm used in the United States; Positive and negative use of firearms.
- MARY'S BODYGUARDS Sacked for getting TOO FRIENDLY. SMITH, KARLEIGH // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);12/15/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p26
The article features the book "Bodyguard" by Frank Martinsen which recounts how two members of the Danish royal security were asked to leave their jobs for being friends with Crown Princess Mary.