Southeast invisible supply
- Southeast Volume Down But Not Out. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/13/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33166, p1
The article reports on the decline of the municipal bond issuance in the Southeastern states in the first half of 2009. During the period, the municipal bond issuance dropped 13.5% which implies a significant decrease compared to the same period in 2008. According to some bond market experts,...
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/3/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32437, p34
The article provides information concerning municipal bonds in the Southern States as of August 3, 2006. They include Birmingham Jefferson, Alabama's convention revenue bonds, Miami-Dade County, Florida's aviation bonds, DeKalb County, Georgia's general obligation bonds, and North Carolina's...
- Southeast bond-watch. McEntee, Christopher; McKenna, Jon; Molis, Jim; Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;02/19/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30334, p29
Reports on developments in government securities and municipal bonds in the Southern States as of February 19, 1998. Includes the number of visitors to Florida in 1997; Rise in support for a local school bond referendum in South Carolina; Standard & Poor's downgrading of West Virginia Hospital...
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;07/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30926, p26
Presents data on the invisible supply of municipal bonds issued by the Southeastern/Southern States as of July 6, 2000. Issuer; Purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale data.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; Vadum, Matthew; DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;07/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30926, p27
Presents news briefs concerning the municipal bond markets in the Southeastern/Southern States, compiled as of July 6, 2000. Recruitment of Bobby Neighbors as interim school superintendent for Jefferson County, Alabama's school district, which needed a bond issue to recover from a budget...
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;11/05/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30515, p28
Presents data on invisible supply of municipal bonds in the southeastern United States, compiled as of November 5, 1998. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Southeast bond-watch. Molis, Jim; McKenna, Jon; Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;11/05/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30515, p29
Reports on municipal bond market developments in southeastern United States, compiled as of November 5, 1998. Includes the Alabama Supreme Court's affirmation of the state's right to spend $70 million of annual revenues from foreign franchise tax; Approval of separate bond referendums in three...
- MMD: Southeast market scales. // Bond Buyer;11/05/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30515, p31
Presents data from the municipal bond market in southeastern United States, compiled as of November 3, 1998. Florida yield curve; Municipal market data yield curves.
- Investors see no point in taking risks or going long-term; some turn to taxables. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;10/23/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30258, p9
Focuses on the trend among retail investors in the Southeastern States to reduce municipal bond market investments. Impact on clients' tendency to shorten their maturity dates; Advantages seen in putting cash to taxable market options.