Andy Grove's Last Stand
- Remembering Andy Grove, the Teacher. Burgelman, Robert A. // Harvard Business Review Digital Articles;3/23/2016, p2
The article presents an obituary for former semiconductor firm Intel Corp. chief executive officer (CEO) and chairperson Andy Grove.
- Intel taps Otellini for CEO seat. // eWeek;11/15/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p14
The article focuses on Intel Corp. which said that 30-year company veteran Paul Otellini will take over as chief executive officer (CEO) replacing Craig Barrett, who is stepping aside to become chairman early next year. Former CEO Andy Grove said he would step down from the chairman's post to...
- 50 leaders of the information age. Andrews, Suzanna; Burrough, Bryan // Vanity Fair;Oct95, Issue 422, p272
Profiles Intel Corp. chief executive officer Andrew Grove. Corporate holdings; Career achievements; Personal background.
- Erectile Function and Risk of Parkinsons Disease. Xiang Gao; Honglei Chen; Michael A. Schwarzschild; Dale B. Glasser; Giancarlo Logroscino; Eric B. Rimm; Alberto Ascherio // American Journal of Epidemiology;Dec2007, Vol. 166 Issue 12, p1446
Erectile dysfunction is common among individuals with Parkinsons disease, but it is unknown whether it precedes the onset of the classic features of Parkinsons disease. To address this question, the authors examined whether erectile dysfunction was associated with Parkinsons disease risk in the...
- Grove. // Bloomsbury Business Library - Business & Management Dictionary;2007, p3515
A profile of U.S. business executive and chairman of Intel Corp. Andrew Grove is presented. He coined the term strategic inflection point, which he discusses in his book "Only the Paranoid Survive."
- Andy Grove: The Life and Times of an American. Sparks, John David // Newsweek;11/13/2006, Vol. 148 Issue 20, pE2
The article reviews the book "Andy Grove: The Life and Times of an American," by Richard S. Tedlow.
- Only the Paranoid Survive. Farris, Dale; Annichiarico, Mark // Library Journal;2/1/1997, Vol. 122 Issue 2, p125
Reviews the audiobook 'Only the Paranoid Survive,' by Andrew S. Grove.
- Swimming Across (Book Review). Maxted, Lawrence R. // Library Journal;10/15/2001, Vol. 126 Issue 17, p86
Reviews the book 'Swimming Across: A Memoir,' by Andrew S. Grove.
- SWIMMING ACROSS (Book Review). Gold, Sarah F.; Rotella, Mark; Adriani, Lynn; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;9/17/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 38, p64
Reviews the book `Swimming Across: A Memoir,' by Andrew S. Grove.