The Eagle Eyes a Bigger Nest
- Developers Are Hoping to Build Some Momentum. P., Shankar // Business News New Jersey;1/28/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p30
Focuses on the strategic plans of real estate developers in New Jersey. Procurement of land; Acquisition of construction and other approvals; Emphasis on urban redevelopment.
- Stepping up a weight. Barnard, Lucy // Estates Gazette;9/13/2003, Issue 337, p52
Profiles Andreas Panayiotou, owner of rented flats and houses in London, England. Total value of the residential properties owned by Panayiotou; Details of Panayiotou's strategy in real estate development; Role models of Panayiotou in establishing his company, Ability Developments; Business...
- Good strategy wins challenge. // Supply Management;Feb2013, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p50
The article reports that a well-developed strategy and flexible approach propelled the team from South Essex College as winner of the 2013 Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) Negotiation Challenge which involves a property development challenge in the Rolls-Royce facility in Derby.
- INSPECTOR LOOKS INTO SOUTHWARK STRATEGY. // Planning (14672073);9/4/2009, Issue 1834, p3
The article reports on the move of a government inspector Barry Juniper to scrutinize the Aylesbury Estate renewal plans of the London Borough of Southwark in London, England. It states that the evaluation began a visit by Juniper who heard community concerns and the situation of the council....
- Uptown vision. Santora, Tommy // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/9/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p27
Describes real estate developer Jim MacPhaille's plans to restore Uptown New Orleans, Louisiana neighborhoods. Launching of the Louisiana Coastal Development; Employees hired to help maintain Uptown apartments.
- Entrepreneur willing to wait to achieve casino vision. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);8/16/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 33, pP4
The article focuses on the plan of real estate developer R. Donahue Pebbles to develop a Las Vegas, Nevada site into a hotel-casino complex. Pebbles believe that the market will recover within 2013-15. In August 2010, Pebbles acquired a controlling interest in the Mardi Gras Hotel and Casino...
- Delivering true sustainable regeneration. Braithwaite, Peter; Bartlett, David // Estates Gazette;10/29/2011, Issue 1143, p76
The authors explore their views on what does the National Planning Policy Framework mean for sustainable development in Great Britain. They believe that urban generation must be sustainable and financially viable. They propose linking the urban regeneration framework to the core principles of...
- TriGrï¿½nit to soldier on despite Canadian investor's uncertainty. Zegn�l, Judit // Budapest Business Journal;2/4/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p7
Reports the plan of Hungarian real estate developer TriGrï¿½nit Development Rt to expand company operations in Central Europe. Decision of Canadian real estate company TrizecHahn Corp. to terminate investments in Europe; Value of the investment of TriGrï¿½nit in projects throughout the...
- Emaar eyes agency for new hotel brief. // Campaign (UK);10/19/2007, Issue 42, p2
The article reports that real estate developer Emaar is on the hunt for a Great Britain-based advertising agency for a new hotel brand that it plans to launch globally in 2008. The company is looking for shops with strong strategic credentials. Instead of asking agencies to pitch creative work,...