- Destination Management Cos. Merge, Bring Strengths. Rodrigues, Tanya // San Diego Business Journal;11/5/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p20
Reports on the partnership of the PRA Destination Management with the Enjoy California Enterprises in San Diego, California. Accounts on the differences between the two companies; Refusal of the two companies to close the deal; Discussion of the companies about the merger.
- French-Based Firm Purchases PRA Destination Management. Lewis, Connie // San Diego Business Journal;12/3/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p3
The article focuses on the purchase of PRA Destination Management Inc. by Allied Europe in San Diego, California. It is noted that PRA's offices will become part of a new company, Allied International. Its purchase price consisted of a combination of cash and stock in the new company and a seat...
- Meeting Cutbacks Filter Down to DMCs and Event Planners. Gillette, Bill // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jun2002, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p9
Reports on the impact of the U.S. economic crisis on event planners and suppliers as of June 2002. Measure to be taken by PRA Destination Management to cope with the decline in meeting business.
- SYD simplification. // Travel Daily;8/14/2013, p5
The article reports on the plan of Sydney Airport in Sydney, New South Wales in acquiring the facility's 15.2% interest that it does not own.
- Maryland Merger Joins Competitors. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2009, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p36
The article focuses on the completion of the merger of Homesafe Security Systems Inc. and Questron Inc.'s operations, in which they will be managed by parent company HS Technology Group in Maryland. HS Technology president Stuart Forchheimer said that the merger will offer their clients a wide...
- Newspaper War Dies as Legal Journal Snaps Up Longtime Rival. Goldstein, Scott // njbiz;11/10/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p11
The article reports on the acquisition by Incisive Media, the parent company of the "New Jersey Law Journal," of rival paper, "New Jersey Lawyer" and it is expected to shut out "New Jersey Lawyer," making New Jersey a one-legal-newspaper state. It is noted that the "New Jersey Law Journal" is...
- Powerful Player In Party Industry. Rodrigues, Tanya // San Diego Business Journal;10/09/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p55
Profiles Patti Roscoe, chairwoman and founder of San Diego, California-based PRA Destination Management and head of the annual military celebration Fleet Week San Diego. Family background; Start in the hospitality business; Experiences in destination management; Start of the firm in April 1981;...
- San Fran franchise for PRA. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jan2005, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p8
This article presents information related to franchise for PRA Destination Management Inc. PRA Destination Management Inc. continues to expand, opening its first San Francisco franchise in December 2005. PRA San Francisco is the company's 16th franchise office in the United States. It will be...
- Cleveland Airport. // AirGuide Business;2/15/2010, p3
The article reports on the proposal of Cleveland, Ohio and to merge Cuyahoga County Airport and Burke Lakefront Airport.