IT'S A WHOLE NEW YEAR
- EVENTS. // Utility Week;6/23/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p25
This section presents a calendar of meetings and gathers in the public utilities industry. The World Class Asset Management in Utilities with SAP conference will be held on June 22 and 23, 2006. This conference is a unique opportunity to hear about the experiences of SAP users and other experts...
- Maybe Yes... Kirkpatrick, Donald // Training & Development Journal;May86, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p10
Focuses on the market for seminars. Need to compare costs and benefits; Cost of one-day seminars; Possibility that local organizations also offer quality programs.
- APEP helps 'put more power throuah pump'. // Western Farm Press;5/7/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p13
The article offers information on the Advanced Pumping Efficiency Program (APEP) and its significance in alleviating energy costs of several water pump owners in California.
- Maintaining a Balanced Diet. Hopen, Deborah // Journal for Quality & Participation;Fall2007, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p3
An introduction t articles published withn the issue is presented, including one by Marvin Weisbord and Sandra Janoff on the 10 principles that will allow quality profesionals to get more done in meetings by doing less and another by Brian Cole Miller on team-buldiong activities.
- Cost and social benefit analysis. // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;11/1/2011, p30
Information on the NCB Northern Ireland seminar on cost-benefit analysis is presented.
- 24 hours in the city. Atkinson, David // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jan2010, p51
The author outlines his plans for a perfect one-day meeting and incentive in Manchester, England. He will arrive at the Manchester Airport at 8am. Chill Factore, the indoor winter sports centre of the city, will be the venue for a team-building session at 1pm. The social programme commences at...
- AVweb Insider Blog: Doing the Numbers -- Diesel vs. Mogas. // AVweb;5/14/2012, Vol. 18 Issue 20A, p3
The article describes the cost-efficiency of diesel fuel for airplanes and the ability of motor gasoline (mogas) or Jet A engines to hold their own in the event of a mogas/Jet A fuel price spread of three dollars.
- Flying Ambulances. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Oct2002, Vol. 91 Issue 4, p47
Reports the popularity of single-engine turboprop airplanes to the emergency medical services community in the U.S. Capability to travel longer distances; Cost effectiveness for using single-engine turboprop; Convenience in loading and unloading patients.
- SWC Programming. // Outlook: Columbus;Jun2013, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p83
The article lists the programs of the Stonewall Columbus in Ohio including the Parents and Children Together, the Ballroom Dancing, and the OutLoud Social Group Meeting.