- Rare five-star hotel planned on Seattle's Pike Street. Meisner, Jeff // Journal of Business (10756124);4/5/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 8, pA17
The article reports on the plan of the Seattle, Washington-based real estate developer, Urban Visions, to build a five-star hotel on the southeast corner of Second Avenue and Pike Street. Urban Visions has hired the architectural firm Olson Sundberg Kundig Allen to design the planned building....
- Builders check in with burb hotels. Crown, Judith // Crain's Chicago Business;3/20/95, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p3
No abstract available.
- Hotel project wins backing, overcoming long odds. Croghan, Lore // Crain's New York Business;4/15/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p4
Reports the loan secured by developer Izak Senbahar and hotelier Simon Elias from Corus Bank aimed at financing a hotel construction in Manhattan, New York City. Amount spent in land investment; Amenities in the proposed hotel; Impact of the construction project on the hospitality industry.
- Downtown hotel project stalls; Ophelia family cites city troubles. D'Ambrosio, Michele // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;10/05/98, Issue 322364, p1
Reports on the Ophelia family's withdrawal of plans to develop a hotel in Fresno, California. Results of the family's negotiations with the city over the project; Site of the proposed hotel.
- Calder Hotel Would Be A Tax Booster. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/12/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p1
Reports that the developers of a proposed Calder Plaza hotel in Grand Rapids, Michigan claim they can move city and county officials and administrative staffs from their current locations on the plaza to equitable downtown sites at no cost to taxpayers. Projected number of jobs to be generated...
- Development. // Hotel & Motel Management;04/06/98, Vol. 213 Issue 6, p20
Presents information on the developments in hotels and hotel business in the United States. Purpose of the site purchased by Homestead Village; Companies involve in the joint venture to develop the Rittenhouse Regency.
- Major projects planned or under way in Las Vegas. // Las Vegas Business Press;12/21/98, Vol. 15 Issue 51, p21
Presents information on development projects planned or under way in Las Vegas, Nevada as of December 1998. Includes the Lake Las Vegas Resort; Venetian Resort Hotel Casino; Mandalay Bay; Paris Las Vegas; Resort at Green Valley Ranch; Las Vegas Beltway; Saint Rose Dominican Hospital, Siena...
- Ripe for rooms. Shankle, Greta // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/20/95, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p1A
Looks at the market conditions for hotel development in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana. Readiness for hotel ventures; Companies with plans to expand in this area.
- 4 hotels being planned in Detroit area. Snavely, Brent // Crain's Detroit Business;10/8/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p24
Focuses on the proposed construction of four hotels in Detroit, Michigan. Cost of the proposed Westin Hotel; Location of the Hilton Garden Inn; Plan of real estate developer Richard Mavis to build a 200-room hotel.