NEW BOARD AND HPC MEMBERS
- Letters to the Editor. Wollin, Gary; Coakley, Wendy Webster // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Educate to Motivate," in the May/June 2006 issue and a feature article about Berkshire Life's talented meeting team of Mark Haydon and FICP President-Elect Sharon Chapman in the same issue.
- Manulife Financial's Board of Directors visits Singapore office for the first time. // Asia Insurance Review;Oct2012, p30
The article reports on the visit of seven board of directors of Manulife Financial Corp. in Singapore on September 3, 2012 as part of an Asia tour.
- The election process for the Board of Directors of the Metabolomics Society: call for nomination of new board directors. Roessner, Ute // Metabolomics;Jun2014, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p349
The article announces the opening for the nominees for the Board of Directors among the members of the International Metabolomics Society in the U.S.
- WCISAÂ® Adds Lone Star Reel as New Member; Announces Board Changes. // Wire & Cable Technology International;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on developments at the Wire & Cable Suppliers Association (WCISA) in Ohio which include the addition of Lone Star Reel Corp. in its membership and the changes in the Board of Directors.
- Officers, Staff, Council and Committees. // Contract Journal;2010 NASC Yearbook Supplement, p13
The article lists the members of the National Access and Scaffolding Confederation (NASC) in Great Britain including Bob Whincap of Rotor Scaffolding Services Ltd., David Chapman and Alan Lilley of Commercial Scaffolding Ltd.
- CCCA Joins STEP Foundation Board; Elects New Officers. // Wire & Cable Technology International;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p14
The article reports that the Sustainable Technology Environments Programâ„¢ (STEP) Foundation and the Communications Cable and Connectivity Association (CCCA) are the new Supporting Member of the Board of Directors of STEP Foundation.
- Public Management Research Association. // Journal of Public Administration Research & Theory;Apr2014, Vol. 24 Issue 2, pNP
A list of the names of the board of Directors and members of the Public Management Research Association is presented which includes Frances Stokes Berry, Anna Amirkhanyan and Sanjay Pandey.
- PATRICIA KERR, CMP. Bassett, Michael; Hall, Alison; Ball, Corbin // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p24
Profiles Patricia Kerr, director of Conference Planning & Recognition at Manulife Financial in Waterloo, Ontario in California. Estimated number of meetings the company plans each year; Views of Kerr on handling meetings from logistics to full service; Information on Manulife's mergers and...
- Berkshire Life Insurance changes its rating methods for DI Products. Covaleski, John M. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Aug94, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p52
Reports that Berkshire Life Insurance Co. has added gender-based rating to its disability income insurance products and established a new rating class for low risk professions.