FICP ANNUAL CELEBRATES 50 YEARS
- Gateway to Excellence. // Religious Conference Manager;Oct2004, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p27
Presents a schedule of activities for the 33rd World Conference and Exposition of the Religious Conference Management Association to be held on January 25 to 28, 2005 in Saint Louis, Missouri. Business operations of different sectors in the hospitality industry; Trips to tourist destinations in...
- RCMA's 33rd World Conference and Exposition. // Religious Conference Manager;Oct2004, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p23
Previews the 33rd World Conference and Exposition of the Religious Conference Management Association to be held on January 25 to 28, 2005 in Saint Louis, Missouri. Features of the event; Schedule of activities; Details of training activities in meeting planning.
- THE FOUR CONFERENCE ORGANIZERS. // Wire Journal International;Aug2005, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p61
Presents a list of organizers for the Prague 2005 technical conference in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Future Regional Chapter Meetings. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;May/Jun2007, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p34
The article offers information on several meetings to be conducted by several regional chapters of the Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) association from July 2007 to August 2007. These include the "2007 Northeast Chapter Summer Meeting" in Woodstock, Vermont, the "2007 Great...
- Planner's Nightmare. McGee, Regina // Association Meetings;Jun2004, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p6
Provides information on the planning made by convention committee Boston 2004 for the Democratic National Convention to be held in Boston, Massachusetts in 2004. Effort of Boston 2004 to pay for the convention activities; Announcement made by federal and state officials regarding the city...
- "EVALUATE.". // Association Meetings;Apr2008, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p39
The article discusses the term "evaluate" in relation to the association meeting industry. The term refers to the act of determining the significance, worth, or condition of a thing usually by careful appraisal and study. The most common meeting evaluations put emphasis on attendee satisfaction,...
- Southeast Regional Meets in Atlanta. Wolfe, James // Insurance Conference Planner;May/Jun2005, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p32
Presents information on the Southeast Regional Chapter meeting of the Insurance Conference Planners Association in Atlanta, Georgia from March 3 to 4, 2005. Topics discussed in the meeting; Importance of the meeting for the members of the association; List of other presentations in the conference.
- RCMA World Conference and Exposition Site Selection Procedure. // Religious Conference Manager;Apr2006, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p20
Focuses on the application procedure to hosting the World Conference and Exposition of the Religious Conference Management Association (RCMA). Information that must be included with the invitation such as the description of the accommodation and facilities that will be used for the conference;...
- Seminar calls for venue/planner 'understanding' // Conference & Exhibition Fact Finder;Nov2004, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p5
Presents information on the Meeting Planners International seminar held in Great Britain in November 2004. Discussion on contracts and effective working.