FICP ANNUAL CELEBRATES 50 YEARS
- Gateway to Excellence. // Religious Conference Manager;Oct2004, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p27
Presents a schedule of activities for the 33rd World Conference and Exposition of the Religious Conference Management Association to be held on January 25 to 28, 2005 in Saint Louis, Missouri. Business operations of different sectors in the hospitality industry; Trips to tourist destinations in...
- RCMA's 33rd World Conference and Exposition. // Religious Conference Manager;Oct2004, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p23
Previews the 33rd World Conference and Exposition of the Religious Conference Management Association to be held on January 25 to 28, 2005 in Saint Louis, Missouri. Features of the event; Schedule of activities; Details of training activities in meeting planning.
- THE FOUR CONFERENCE ORGANIZERS. // Wire Journal International;Aug2005, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p61
Presents a list of organizers for the Prague 2005 technical conference in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Future Regional Chapter Meetings. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;May/Jun2007, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p34
The article offers information on several meetings to be conducted by several regional chapters of the Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) association from July 2007 to August 2007. These include the "2007 Northeast Chapter Summer Meeting" in Woodstock, Vermont, the "2007 Great...
- Sacramento joins alliance. Francis, Robert // Fort Worth Business Press;11/19/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p4
The article reports on the decision of the Sacramento Convention & Visitors Bureau in California to join the sales alliance of the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau in Texas and the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association. It mentions that Baltimore and Fort Worth have been...
- Something Fishy at Disney. McGee, Regina // Association Meetings;Dec2005, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p12
Highlights the Executive Experience program produced by the Disney Institute and the Professional Convention Management Association held from November 2 to 5, 2005 at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa in Florida. Significance of the program to meeting planners; Respective speakers;...
- CONFERENCES. // Stage Directions;Jul2006, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p32
The article presents a 2006-2007 theater resources directory of conference organizers in the U.S. These include the American Alliance for Theatre & Education, the Association for Theatre in Higher Education, Florida Association for Theatre Education, League of Historic American Theatres,...
- The Meeting Planner's Comfort Zone. Jackson, T. M. // Religious Conference Manager;Jun2005, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p9
Presents views on the role of the Religious Conference Management Association (RCMA) in the formation of lasting friendships and relationships among meeting planners. Opportunities provided by RCMA to meeting planners; Comments on the comfort zone among meeting planners and business colleagues.
- Global growth and surplus capacities. Mewis, Dirk // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Apr2006, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p12
Presents information on the Future Watch 2006 study by Meeting Professionals International and American Express. Attendance at the International Congress Center MÃ¼nchen in Germany in 2005; Conventions to be held in Berlin, Germany in 2006; Competition among meeting destinations and planners.