Towers: Passions Run Deep
- Lodestar opens Fla. headquarters. // RCR;09/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p41
Reports that Lodestar Towers Incorporated opened a corporate headquarters in Tequesta, Florida. Detailed information on the services that the company provides.
- Lodestar building multi-use tower facility. // Cellular Business;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p8
Reports that Lodestar Towers Inc. has broken ground in Southern California for its multi-use tower facility. Date of completion; Location.
- Lodestar breaks ground on mountain. G.D. // Broadcasting & Cable;06/02/97, Vol. 127 Issue 23, p79
Reports on Lodestar Towers' construction of a turnkey transmission facility on Mount Harvard outside Los Angeles, California. Use of the facility to house television stations and frequency modulation radio stations; Marketing of the Mount Harvard site as a cost-effective way for Los Angeles...
- Lodestar Towers announces multi-use communications facility. Smithberg, Kirsten // RCR;06/02/97, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p18
Announces the multi-use communications facility at Mt. Harvard, Southern California by Lodestar Towers Incorporated. Functions of the facility; Area of coverage provided by the facility; How much money the company is required to pay government.
- Lodestar boosts RF compliance program. Hickman, Beth // Cellular Business;Dec97, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p14
Reports on the launching of an radio frequency (RF) management program by Lodestar Towers in response for the Federal Communication's Commission's published guidelines for wireless transmission sites in United States. Efforts by Lodestar in managing RF levels and in ensuring compliance;...
- SpectraSite forges U.K. deals, buys Lodestar. // RCR;04/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p28
Reports on SpectraSite Holdings Inc.'s expansion of its outsourced antenna site and network services. Company's entry into a joint development agreement with BG Group PLC unit Transco; Acquisition of wireless network development services provider Ample Design Ltd. and Lodestar Towers Inc.;...
- NetOps nets $10M. // Crain's New York Business;02/08/99, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p32
Reports on New York City-based software manufacturer NetOps Corp.'s acquisition of venture capital from Baker Capital Corp.
- VC fund finds quiet success. Walsh, Mark // Crain's New York Business;07/10/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p3
Features the New York City-based venture capital fund Baker Capital Corp. Success in raising $1.1 billion in capital; Profile of the firm's partners; Profits from portfolio companies which have gone public; Challenge posed by an increasing number of large funds targeting the Internet industry.
- Baker tunes into MusicNet. Fritz, Ben // Daily Variety;4/13/2005, Vol. 287 Issue 8, p9
Reports that digital music company MusicNet Inc. has been acquired by private equity firm Baker Capital Corp. in the U.S.