Faster Than A Speeding Bullet, But Will It Fly?
- Wyrex wins Web2pcs contract. // RCR;09/27/99, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p34
Reports that Web2pcs.com has awarded a contract to Wyrex Communications Inc. to create Wireless Application Protocol navigation tools for the web2pcs.com portal.
- @mobile.com delivers internet to mobiles. // RCR;09/06/99, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p46
Focuses on @mobile.com Inc.'s introduction of its Wireless IMessenger Internet service.
- Subscribers Know The Score. Felps, Bruce // Wireless Week;01/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p27
Introduces the Play by Play Sports service from Web2PCS.com Inc., which provides sports information integrated in its digital devices. Features of the service; Why the information gets updated so often; Results of a survey on the interest of wireless subscribers on content services.
- @mobile gets patent for IMessenger. // RCR;09/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p38
Reports on @mobile Corp.'s receipt of a patent from the United States Patent and Trademark Office for key aspects of its wireless instant messaging technology, IMessenger. Capabilities of IMessenger.
- Paging/Messaging. // Wireless Week;12/06/99, Vol. 5 Issue 49, p20
Presents information related to paging and messaging services as of December 6, 1999. Launching of wireless Internet sports entertainment service by Web2PCS; Debut of the wireless information service of Datalink.net.
- Tribal Voice raises chat volume. Barrett, Randy // Inter@ctive Week;04/05/99, Vol. 6 Issue 14, p34
Features Scotts Valley, California-based Tribal Voice, a company that offers a community, messaging and voice-chat platform called Pow Wow. Company's major competitors; Number of Pow Wow users; Details of how Pow Wow operates; Agreement by AT&T WorldNet to use Tribal Voice's messaging platform...
- Joseph Esposito: Publishing and cybercommerce. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;3/22/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 12, p29
Reports on Tribal Voice President and Chief Executive Officer Joseph Esposito's views on the potential of publishing on the Internet. Role of technology in the future of publishing; Application of Tribal's Pow Wow communications software tool in online publishing; Establishment of publishers'...
- Briefly. // Telephony;09/25/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 13, p106
Reports that CMGion will acquire Tribal Voice, a supplier of a co-branded instant messaging product. Plans of CMGion on Tribal's Pow Wow instant messaging technologies; Company that owns both companies.
- Silences. Charski, Mindy // Interactive Week;12/11/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 50, p24
Presents updates on companies providing instant messaging services. Closing of the business operations of ICast; Partnership of Tribal Voice with CMGion.