- Lightbridge bags big PCS providers. // RCR;02/10/97, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p18
Reports on the plans of Lightbridge Incorporated, to use its Customer Acquisition System to streamline the customer acquisition process for eight personal communications services license holders. Information on carriers who have contracts with Lightbridge.
- Lightbridge Lands In-house M&A Legal Eagle. Cohen, Judith Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;01/22/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p5
Reports on the acquisition of California-based Corsair Communications by Lightbridge Inc. Share price of the companies after the merger; Appointment of Eugene DiDonato as head of the legal department at Lightbridge; Plans concerning the customer services and accounting methods of the company.
- Lightbridge, Corsair Form Strategic Alliance. // RCR;03/06/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p35
Reports that Lightbridge Inc. has established a strategic alliance with Corsair Communications Inc.
- Sprint PCS to use Lightbridge system. // RCR;10/21/96, Vol. 15 Issue 42, p11
Reports that Sprint PCS will be using Lightbridge Incorporated's Customer Acquisition System to streamline customer acquisition for its personal communications services network. What Sprint will use Lightbridge's Credit Decision System for; Lightbridge's track record of success in working with...
- Bridge Over Troubled Waters. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;12/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 48, p26
Offers a look at the customer management efforts of Lightbridge Inc. Background information on the company; Details on its pending merger with Corsair Communications Inc.; Ways devised by the company to retain customers.
- Cellular/PCS. // Wireless Week;11/08/99, Vol. 5 Issue 45, p18
Presents news from the cellular and personal communications systems industry. Offer of AT&T Wireless Services of the Nokia 8860 digital phone; Launch of the Telesto Portal component-based product by Lightbridge Inc.
- AIR2WEB HIRES 3 NEW EXECUTIVES. // Siliconindia;Jun2000, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p14
Focuses on the names of new executives hired by Atlanta, Georgia-based Air2Web Inc. Details of the executives' experiences.
- Pain in the App. Fitchard, Kevin // Wireless Review;06/01/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p28
Focuses on the problems involved in troubleshooting wireless data. Major competitors in the microbrowsers market; Markup languages which pose troubleshooting problems; Details on the wireless data testing application developed by Air2Web; Role taken by Mspect in wireless data testing.
- Hosted wireless goes behind firewall. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;7/23/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 28, p18
Introduces the Mobile Internet Platform of business firewalls by Air2Web Inc. in Atlanta, Georgia. Details on the customer demand for better security and added control; Product support; Consolidation of contact information for storage and retrieval.