Plotting 3G Success Down Under
- Bitten By The Wireless ASP. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;03/06/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p24
Focuses on the emergence of application service provider (ASP). Information on ASP launching services in 2000; Statement issued by Alan Reiter, president of Wireless Internet and Mobile Computing; Market for ASP.
- WDF and WIMC to jointly develop e-commerce program. // RCR;01/18/99, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p17
Reports on the Wireless Data Forum's announcement that it is developing an electronic-commerce program in conjunction with Wireless Internet & Mobile Computing to be called the Wireless E-Commerce Initiative.
- Stanford Symposium Stirs Debate. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;05/21/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p1
Reports on the message of Leonard Kleinrock, inventor of the Internet, at the Wireless Internet and Mobile Computing Symposium at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California. Explanation on the idea that the Internet must evolve to enable nomadic computing; Impact of the plethora of competing...
- Useful couponing. Ford, Tracy // RCR Wireless News;8/13/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p12
Comments on the application of coupons on wireless communication devices in the United States. Potential benefit of M-coupons for retailers; Status of the wireless venture for adult businesses according to Alan Reiter, president of the Wireless Internet & Mobile Computing.
- MOVERS & SHAKERS: Parasol. // Corporate Adviser (Online Edition);3/24/2011, p28
The article announces that Rodger Armstrong has been appointed commercial director at the company Parasol.