WAP And Web Are Wunderbar At CeBIT
- European operators look to dispatch technology. Bujgoi, Robert // RCR Wireless News;9/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p76
Focuses on the deployment of Global System for Mobile (GSM) communication Pro, a digital technology for public access and private mobile radio from Ericsson in Europe. Design and features; Aim to integrate radio dispatch system into a mobile carrier's core GSM network; Use of the service...
- In brief. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/22/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 21, p31
Presents brief information on issues relating to Turkey for the month of May 1998. Amount which Ericsson of Sweden was awarded for a contract to expand Turkcell's global standard for mobiles (GSM) system; Invitation for companies to submitt designs for new terminal buildings and car parks at...
- PARISERICSSON & GLOBE EXPAND GSM NETWORK IN PHILIPPINES. // Networks Update;Jun2001, p3
Reports on Ericsson Inc. and Globe Telecommunications' agreement to upgrade and develop Globe's global system for mobile communications infrastructure network in the Philippines. Importance of the deal to Globe's future expansion plans; Ericsson's previous work for Globe; Overview of Globe's...
- Ericsson Scores Cingular Contract. // Wireless Week;12/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 48, p4
Focuses on the contract signed by Ericsson with Cingular Wireless to provide conversion of its network to global system for mobile communications.
- Turkey. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/11/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p20
Reports that Turkcell has awarded an 850 million dollar contract for global system for mobiles infrastructure to Sweden's Ericsson. Terms of the contract.
- SAUDI ARABIA. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/10/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p26
Reports on the awarding of a letter of intent to Sweden's Ericsson for expand the cellular phone system in Saudi Arabia. Bid submitted by Ericsson; Number of global system for mobiles lines to be added by Ericsson.
- Ericsson wins VoiceStream contract. // RCR;05/15/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p53
Focuses on VoiceStream Wireless Inc.'s awarding of a Global System for Mobile communications network contract to Ericsson Inc.
- GSM standard pushes forward in Latin America. Alfie, Alejandro // Global Wireless;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p1
Reports on the expansion of global system for mobile (GSM) communications into the Latin American market as of January 2001. Information on the first GSM installed in the Latin America; Description of the business of telecommunications provider Entel Chile; Agreement of Ericsson with Telecom...
- INDONESIA: NEW SERVICES, NEW MARKETS. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jan2005, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p21
This article focuses on business strategy adopted by Ericsson to promote its business in Indonesia. Ericsson has all the platforms and is a strong supporter for the two main evolutionary paths to 3G: GSM and CDMA. Being present in the South East Asian market for decades with nearly a century in...