E911 Portent: TruePosition, KSI Merger
- Allen & Co. invests in KSI. // RCR;06/15/98, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p24
Focuses on the announcement of an investment from Allen and Company by the KSI Incorporated in Annandale, Virginia to assist in the funding for the continued development of location technology used in its 911 location system. Details on the system.
- KSI location technology features 911 application. Beckman, Kristen // RCR;01/19/98, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p22
Takes about the TeleSentinel, a location technology developed by KSI Incorporated, which is hoped to be a possible solution to the Federal Communications Commission's (FCC) mandate on wireless E911. Requirements of Phase 1 of the FCC's mandate; Features of the TeleSentinel; Comments from Chuck...
- Xypoint certifies KSI. // RCR;01/18/99, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p19
Reports on Xypoint Corp.'s awarding of its first certification for location determination technology to KSI Inc.
- Trueposition joins Equiva on wireless location services. // RCR;11/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p8
Reports on the partnership of Equiva Services LLC and TruePosition Inc. for the development and marketing of location-based services and applications using the TruePosition Wireless Location System. Terms of agreement; Future plans.
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the public merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the United States. Target; Acquiror; Deal information.
- First Quarter M&A Rides on Bull's Back. Martinez, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/05/99, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p1
Discusses the merger and acquisition trends in the United States. Acquisition deal for the first quarter of 1998; Currency of choice for the large deals; Why the trend towards cash extends to middle market companies in all sectors.