TeleCorp, Tritel To Meld
- TeleCorp, Tritel To Merge Properties In $5.3 Billion Deal. Beckman, Kristen // RCR;03/06/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p4
Focuses on the merger of TeleCorp PCS Inc. and Tritel Inc. Terms of the merger agreement; Viability of the deal according to company executives; Compatibility of the merger on the companies' service areas.
- AT&T Wireless Affiliates Merge. // Wireless Week;11/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 47, p12
Reports that TeleCorp PCS, AT&T Wireless Services' largest affiliate, completed its all-stock merger with Tritel, AT&T Wireless' second-largest affiliate. Some details of the agreement; Brand name of the digital wireless service TeleCorp is offering.
- TeleCorp, Tritel shareholders OK merger. // RCR;08/14/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p14
Reports that shareholders of TeleCorp PCS Inc. and Tritel Inc. approved the merger of the two companies.
- Seeking scale. Ryan, Vincent // Telephony;03/06/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 10, p9
Reports on the acquisition of Tritel by TeleCorp PCS. Reasons behind the merger of the two affiliate companies of AT&T Wireless; Cost of the acquisition; Terms of the acquisition. INSET: Briefly.
- TeleCorp acquisitions add 18M pops, $100M to coffers. // RCR Wireless News;11/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p24
Reports on the mergers and acquisition activities of TeleCorp PCS Inc.
- Thomson Financial Securities Co. Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/13/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p7
Presents a summary of United States public merger activity and other corporate restructurings based on data from Thomson Financial Securities Co. as of March 2000. Veeco Instruments Inc. to acquire CVC Inc.; TeleCorp PCS Inc. to merge with Tritel Inc.; Avnet Inc. to acquire Savoir Technology...
- TeleCorp to acquire Industar. // RCR;03/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p3
Reports on the plan of TeleCorp PCS to acquire Industar Digital PCS.
- TeleCorp PCS Acquires Puerto Rico PCS License From AT & T. // Worldwide Telecom;Jul99, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p8
Reports on TeleCorp PCS Incorporated's acquisition of Puerto Rico PCS license from AT&T. Background on TeleCorp.
- FROM AFFILIATION TO ASSIMILATION. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;11/19/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 21, p50
Reports on the acquisition of corporate affiliate TeleCorp PCS by AT&T Wireless. Impact of the decision on spectrum cap issued by the United States Federal Communications Commission; Comparison between the restructuring programs of AT&T and Sprint PCS.