- Impacting your business through e-learning. McCrea, Dean // Wood Digest;Sep2006, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p18
The article offers step-by-step instructions for implementing a successful electronic learning program.
- Set a silly turkey on your table. Adams, Robin // Highlights for Children;Nov2006, Vol. 61 Issue 11, p29
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making an image of a silly turkey.
- Dub Song LYRICS. Kenney, Karen Latchana // Cool Reggae Music;2008, p24
The article provides step-by-step instructions for writing reggae music lyrics to a dub song.
- The Carving Capital. // Faces (07491387);Jan2011, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p48
The article presents information on the town of Paete in the Laguna province of the Philippines, along with step-by-step instructions to carve a fish out of a soap.
- Catchin' some rays. Albala, Leila // Child Life;Oct/Nov94, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p36
Features an activity for making a sun catcher with directions included.
- TECH TIP. // BMX Plus;Nov2012, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p46
The article offers tips on how to lighten up a BMX bike for little money.
- Live editing in Dreamweaver. Bradley, Helen // Australian PC User;May2010, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p78
The article offers step-by-step instructions on implementing InContext Editing feature in Dreamweaver CS4 software.
- Studios make room for fun, creativity. Dzikowski, Don // Fairfield County Business Journal;07/21/97, Vol. 36 Issue 29, p4
Focuses on the opening of five paint-your-own pottery studios that allow customer to design in various places in Connecticut. Concept behind the studios; Social impact of the studios; Hosting of on-site corporate functions and children's parties.
- Hoh River to Third Beach. // Backpacker;Jun2010, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p29
The article offers step-by-step instructions for hiking in the 16.1-mile trek from Hoh River to Third Beach at the Olympic National Park in Washington.