- INTELLIGENT AGENTS. Rudowsky, Ira S. // Communications of the Association for Information Systems;2004, Vol. 14, p275
A search on Google for the keywords "intelligent agents" will return more than 330,000 hits; "multi-agent" returns almost double that amount. Over 5,000 citations appear on www.citeseer.com. What is agent technology and what has led to its enormous popularity in both the academic and commercial...
- Future thinking. Mortimer, Ruth // Brand Strategy;Jun2006, Issue 203, p3
The article comments on the developments related to the information technology. There is a growing indication about the possible emergence of artificial intelligence (AI). Google co-founder Larry page wants to bring AI to his search engine within the next few years. Joe Clift, vice president and...
- Online optimization. Goldglantz, Harvey F. // Pest Management Professional;Mar2014, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p140
The article offers information on online optimization on Internet search engine Google. Internet service provider Google adjusts the layout or size of the website according to the desktop screen or window size of whatever device or web browser is used to view it. Flash software is said to be...
- E-mail 'clown'-ing nets response from HR. Slavens, Roger // B to B;6/11/2007, Vol. 92 Issue 8, p25
The article presents a case study of a web-based service provider, Zoom Information, which uses a business information search engine to search data on companies, products, and industries. About 70% of the clients are recruiters who use the Internet to search profiles of people and companies....
- Have You Googled Lately? Harhai, Stephen J. // Family Advocate;Spring2004, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p6
In only six years, the web search engine Google has become so pervasive that characters in TV shows talk about googling for information. In fact, the great appeal of Google is not so much the quantity of information but it's uncanny ability to produce relevant results to most inquiries. Almost...
- Add search to your site. Bradley, Helen // Australian PC User;May2006, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p102
The article presents ways on how to add a site-wide search tool to a Web site. It discusses the functions of navigation links. It presents the factors to consider when adding a search to the Web site. Moreover, it also offers a step-by-step guide on how to add a customised Google search to the site.
- Online. // B to B;5/3/2010, Vol. 95 Issue 5, p26
The article reviews several websites or web search engines, located at Business.com, Google.com, and Hoovers.com
- RELEVANCE and the End of Objective Hits. Arnold, Stephen E. // Online;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p16
This article discusses the relevance of results of searching in Web search engines. Google, Yahoo!, MSN, and Ask Jeeves are different. Search results are not exact matches to the query terms. These results do not display in chronological or reverse chronological order. Relevance ranking replaces...
- Artificial intelligence on Web. Schwartz, Matthew // B to B;04/30/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 9, p19
Focuses on Subjex.com, a web search engine portal in the United States. Utilization of everyday language; Integration of fun in financial news; Provision of an artificial intelligence system for research purposes; Offer of site search function to business-to-business web sites.