- Merger Will Boost Competition, Cooperation. CLARKE, JANE // Multichannel News;10/5/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 35, p29
The author discusses aspects of merger of analytics company, comScore and research company, Rentrak. Topics discussed include boost of competition and challenge to the audience measurement cross platform, support of the coalition for Innovative Media Measurement (CIMM) for merger, aim of CIMM...
- NetIQ/WebTrends case study. // Netiq/webtrends Case Study: Maintaining a Competitive Position i;Mar2004, p1
Presents a case study on the success of the corporate merger between WebTrends Corp. and NetIQ. Corp. Information on WebTrends products and operations; Effect of product reorganization done by WebTrends after the merger; Service offered by several technology partners to NetIO.
- NetIQ to buy WebTrends for $1 billion. Dubie, Denise // Network World;01/22/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p12
Reports the acquisition of WebTrends Corp. by NetIQ Corp. in San Jose, California. Value of the acquisition; Reason for the merger; Similarity of customer types; Expansion of the Windows-centric offerings.
- New tools to come in NetIQ, Web Trends merger. Fonseca, Brian // InfoWorld;01/22/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the acquisition of Web site traffic analyzer WebTrends by NetIQ. Value of the acquisition deal; Risk involved in NetIQ's acquisition move; Product offerings of WebTrends.
- NetIQ acquires WebTrends for a $1B stock swap. Frook, John Evan // B to B;01/22/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p3
Reports that Portland, Oregon-based NetIQ Corp. has announced a stock-swap deal to purchase WebTrends Corp. Value of the deal; Business operations of NetIQ; Terms under the deal.
- COMSCORE. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;8/ 5/2014, pA02
The article focuses on the acquisition made by a digital analytics firm, Comscore Inc., to cybersecurity company MdotLabs to boost its nonhuman traffic detection methods.
- Long live Macromedia. Rapoza, Jim // eWeek;5/2/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p47
This article informs that the initial surprise over Adobe System Inc's acquisition of Macromedia Inc., is over, it's time to step back and try to figure out just what effect this deal will have on the many products in the two companies' portfolios--and also on the businesses that these products...
- NETIQ CORP. Duvall, Mel // Baseline;Aug2002, Issue 9, p78
Features the Web analytics company NetIQ Corp. Number of customers; Significance of the acquisition of WebTrends in 2001.
- Mergers and Acquisitions Shrink the World. Hansen, Fay // Business Credit;Feb2001, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p29
Presents survey results on global merger and acquisition (M&A) activity. Statistics on M&A activity from 1998 to 2000; Need for credit professionals to increase competitiveness in the market; Details of several companies dealing with M&A activity.