- DIGITAL DEALMAKERS. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;4/23/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p8
The article features Matt Sanchez, chief executive officer (CEO) and co-founder of VideoEgg. The company creates online video for social networks and sells advertising across those Web sites. Sanchez is seeking deals with television networks and music rights holders to make their videos...
- DVD BOOSTS ITALO VID MARKET. Zecchinelli, Cecilia // Daily Variety;7/6/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 24, p3
Reports on home video sales in Italy, in 2000. Sales by video category; Per-capita expenditure on video purchases.
- Instant Replay. Brown, Peter // Electronic News;10/14/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the plans of market executives to redevelop the personal video recorder (PVR) market. Key features of PVR systems; Information on how to overcome the problem of offering a stand-alone box; Disadvantage of multiple features.
- Tape recycling comes full circle; WEA quits distribution, moves staff. Goldstein, Seth // Billboard;8/03/96, Vol. 108 Issue 31, p83
Reports on developments concerning the video recordings industry as of August 3, 1996. Includes Intermedia Video Products' proposal to recycle video tapes for markets outside the United States; Blockbuster Video's considering to buy directly from studios.
- U.K. posts sell-through gains. Andrews, Sam // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;7/17/2001, Vol. 369 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the upsurge in overall video sales in Great Britain in the six months ending June 30, 2001. Number of video tapes and digital videodiscs bought by British consumers during the period; Top-selling titles; Top three video distributors overall; Top rental distributors.
- TOP KID VIDEO. // Billboard;9/11/2004, Vol. 116 Issue 37, p40
Presents a list of the top video recordings for children in the U.S. in terms of sales as of September 11, 2004, including "The Three Musketeers: Mickey, Donald, Goofy."
- TOP VHS SALES. // Billboard;9/11/2004, Vol. 116 Issue 37, p41
Presents a list of the top VHS recordings in the U.S. in terms of sales as of September 11, 2004, including "New York Minute."
- TOP VIDEO RENTALS. // Billboard;6/29/2002, Vol. 114 Issue 26, p62
Presents the top-selling video recordings as of June 29, 2002.
- VIDEO MONITOR. // Billboard;11/23/2002, Vol. 114 Issue 47, p54
Presents a chart on the top video recordings in the U.S. as of November 23, 2002.