- After Model X, Tesla will make a mass-market shift. Nelson, Gabe // Automotive News;9/14/2015, Vol. 89 Issue 6690, p0044
The article evaluates the Tesla Model 3 and Roadster crossover automobiles.
- TESLA ROADSTER HEADS TO PRODUCTION. // Composites Technology;Apr2008, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p17
The article reports on the decision of San Carlos, California-based company Tesla Motors to start the production of its battery-powered, all electric Roadster sports car on March 17, 2008. Chairman Elon Musk delivered the very first production Roadster on February 1. The electric vehicle...
- Charging ahead. Eisenstein, Paul // Professional Engineering;10/17/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p29
The article focuses on the automobile Tesla Roadster of Tesla Motors Inc. It relates that amidst the delays in the production of the automobile, Tesla Public Relation Officer Dave Vespremi insists that the company is getting there. Moreover, it adds that the main feature of the automobile is its...
- TESLA ROADSTER. SMY, DAMION // Motor;Nov2011, p156
The article evaluates several electric automobiles that includes Karma from Fisker Automotive Inc., and Tesla Roadster from Tesla Motors Inc.
- ELECTRIC SUPERHIGHWAY. Rix, Jack // Auto Express;8/20/2014, Issue 1333, p28
The article focuses on the introduction of electric automobile maker Tesla's Supercharger stations in Great Britain. Topics discussed include the features of the Supercharger and the future plans of the American firm on increasing the presence of Superchargers in the country. Also mentioned is...
- ELECTRIC CHIC GETS QUICKER. Vaughn, Mark // AutoWeek;12/14/2009, Vol. 59 Issue 25, p18
The article evaluates the Tesla Roadster electric car by Tesla Co.
- The CAR of the FUTURE? Dickerson, John; Kehlenbeck, John // Fort Wayne Living;May-Jul2014, p40
The article offers information on the 2014 Tesla Model S electric car from Tesla Motors Inc.
- Electric Cars. Moore, Bill // Mother Earth News;Dec2008/Jan2009, Issue 231, p20
The article introduces several electric cars including the Miles XS500, the Think A306, and the Tesla Roadster electric sports car.
- IT'S ELECTRIC! // Manufacturing Today;Jan/Feb2015, p140
The article focuses on Palo Alto, California-based manufacturer of electric vehicles Tesla Motors. Topics discussed include views of the firm's chief executive officer (CEO) Elon Musk on Tesla Roadster, initial product of the firm; plan of the company to start production of the Model X;...