- SimpleFeed Helps Clients Boost the Value of RSS Feeds. Mcclure, Marji // Information Today;Sep2008, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p23
The article features SimpleFeed, a high-technology firm based in Los Angeles, California that offers a solution for companies who want an effective way to reach their customers. SimpleFeed is founded by Mark Carlson and Alik Eliashberg, and its technology solution creates, measures, and manages...
- SimpleFeed Tackles RSS Complexity. Heck, Mike // InfoWorld;2/20/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p45
The article presents the author's discussion of the Version 2.7 software of SimpleFeed Inc. Business enterprises have a lot to consider when exploring the changing really-simple-syndication (RSS) scene. Browsers makes it more convenient to subscribe to feeds, but they do not help much to...
- Toyota Targets Its Social Media Campaign with Social Syndication Hub. Minsker, Maria // CRM Magazine;Feb2014, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p36
The article evaluates the Social Syndication Hub offered by SimpleFeed Inc.
- BLOGORAMA. // Internet Resources Newsletter;May2008, Issue 161, p6
A list of blogs and really simple syndication (RSS) feeds is presented, which include those from Feedage, James Brown and Jennie Law.
- BLOGORAMA. // Internet Resources Newsletter;Jan2009, Issue 169, p6
A list of blogs and RSS feeds is presented, including DoYouFeed, iLibrarian and RSSMicro.
- BLOGORAMA. // Internet Resources Newsletter;Nov2007, Issue 156, p4
A list of the selected interesting blogs, RSS feeds and news items is presented, including Public Sector Web Management Group, U.S. Census Bureau feeds and Journal TOC RSS feeds for International Union of Crystallography journals.
- How to use the ENDOCRINETODAY.com RSS Feed. // Endocrine Today;May2009, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p5
The article offers information on using Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feed by the EndocrineToday.com website of "Endocrine Today."
- WRITE ABOUT COPYRIGHT. Steichen, Terry // EContent;Nov2006, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p7
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "RSS Rights and Wrong," in the September 2006 issue.
- WRITE ABOUT COPYRIGHT. // EContent;Nov2006, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p7
A response to the letter to the editor about the article "RSS Rights and Wrong," in the September 2006 issue is presented.