- The Man Behind the Scene. // Siliconindia;Aug2010, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p21
The article features Bobby Srinivasan, co-founder of Roamware Inc. It says that the leadership, passion and keen insight of Srinivasan have been essential to the success of the company during the economic downturn. It mentions that the company has been transformed from a start up into a global...
- ROAMWARE HOME ZONE MAKES HOME/OFFICE MOBILE CALLS CHEAPER. // Tele-Service News;Dec2010, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p7
The article offers information on the Home Zone solution, a subscription based service developed by Roamware Inc., that enables network operators to offer mobile users lower calling rates in certain pre-selected zones. This service is meant to encourage the use of mobile phones at locations...
- Roamware implements roaming solution for BSNL. // RCR Wireless News;3/29/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p30
Reports on the implementation of the Roaming Replicator solution from Roamware Inc. with India's mobile operator Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL), enabling visitors to and travelers from India to use GSM services provided by BSNL. Services that can be accessed using the solution; Statement from...
- Consumers Want Nerd-free, Hands-free Technology. Lopez, Ed // Wireless Week;01/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p30
Focuses on the growing market for hands-free accessories for mobile communication devices. What fueled sales of the accessories; Reason for the lukewarm stance of telecommunication carriers to hands-free devices; Main attributes sought by consumers from the accessories.
- Portable Numbers For Mobile Phones. Drucker, Elliott // Wireless Week;10/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 36, p12
Discusses number portability for mobile phones in the U.S.. Limitations of local number portability; Details on the operation of local number portability; Benefits of portable number class.
- Scanning... // Mobile Radio Technology;Aug2001, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p59
Reports developments in the mobile radio industry in United States as of August 2001. Selection of Intergraph Public Safety to provide a records management system for law enforcement; License given to New World System software for IBM iSeries 400 platform; Certification of the American Mobile...
- Consensus? We got a consensus? Glory be. Bishop, Don // Mobile Radio Technology;Sep2002, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p4
Comments on key issues and developments relevant to the mobile communication industry in the U.S. Elimination of interference to public safety radio communications; Regulation of the telecommunication industry; Implications for policies governing telecommunication.
- Creating a market for mobile data. Asby, Elaine // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p37
Comments on strategies for establishing a market base for data delivered and accessible through mobile communication systems. Analysis of the data demand of mobile communication users in the business community; Wireline extension; Importance of recognizing barriers in information technology.
- Regulating European mobile. Comet, William // Telecommunications - International Edition;Feb99, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p44
Discusses issues pertinent to the European mobile telephone sector. Unfair competition among large and small service providers; Roaming problems; Market saturation.