Reef Point Systems
- Fixedly Mobile. // Communications Technology;Nov2006, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on developments related to the operations of the Reef Point Systems in the U.S. The company has ventured in the fixed-mobile convergence space with the presentation of the device Universal Convergence Gateway. Vice president Cam Cullen stresses that the cable serves as the...
- Reef Point to announce UMA wireless security gateway. // Wireless Review;Aug2005, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p16
Focuses on an unlicensed mobile access security gateway to be offered by Reef Point Systems, which provides security for wireline and wireless networks. Technologies used to provide security; Description of the offering; Capability of the UMA security gateway.
- Pings & Packets. Noble, Amy J.; Dyck, Timothy; Windman, Russell; Brooks, Jason // eWeek;04/16/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p69
Introduces various telecommunication tools. Sun's Java 1.4 development language; IdentAlink's FaceMail biometrics tool; Developer Peter Koch's MultiIR shareware program.
- Squeez Utility. // Network Dictionary;2007, p460
An encyclopedia entry for "Squeez Utility" is presented. It refers to a shareware file archiver and data compression utility by Speedproject. Squeez supports 13 different compression algorithms. It reads and writes files in various formats, including ZIP, RAR and SQX.
- NexTone & Reef Point Join Forces. // Database & Network Journal;Dec2007, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p21
The article reports on the collaboration of NexTone Communications Inc. and Reef Point Systems to create a fully integrated fixed-mobile connectivity platform in Great Britain. Their merging will form a new company NextPoint Networks Inc that will bring mobile and fixed-network operators around...
- Bargains for big spenders. // PC World;May95, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p123
Presents shareware programs within the $25 to $50 range. Elfring Soft Fonts TrueType Font Collection I; VirusScan; VuePrint; WinZip.
- Shareware support: Mom-and-pop service. Jacobi, J.L. // PC World;May95, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p124
Reports on the support provided by small shareware vendors. Online support; Telephone support; Support provided by McAfee Software.
- An MS-DOS-based software portfolio using shareware. Schrage, John F. // T H E Journal;Sep96, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p81
Presents a portfolio of MS-DOS-based software using Shareware concept. Background on the portfolio; Software categories; How to use the portfolio; Distribution and costs; Sources of software.
- What's shareware? // Caribbean Business;9/16/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p41
Discusses the ability of computer users to download shareware from the Internet. Software's functioning for a given amount of time; Certain shareware authors' willingness to customize original versions to meet users' needs; Description of the freeware software type.