- Quick Picks. Phillips, Dan; Cutler, Marty // Electronic Musician;Aug2002, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p156
Features several audio equipment. Availability of the Platinum24 Latin Percussion collection from Wizoo; Specifications of the instructional compact disc random access memory Cool School Interactus from Cool Breeze Systems; System requirements of the plug-in emulator VintageWarmer from...
- Mood music. S.A.B.; Vizard, Frank // Popular Science;Nov96, Vol. 249 Issue 5, p42
Discusses how Samsung has added `Bio EQ' to its MAX-555 boom box. How the feature calculates the user's biorhythms and suggests the music most appropriate to the day; Key features; Cost.
- Autotek Delivers First 21-Inch Subwoofer. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/18/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p85
Introduces the Stealth XS-2111 subwoofer developed by Autotek in Burlingame, California. Features of the subwoofer; Power rating of the product; Price range of each subwoofer.
- Product Directory. // Broadcast Engineering;12/15/99, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p12
Presents a directory of companies specializing in different audio equipment and broadcast engineering products. Audio accessories; Audio mixers; Audio recording and playback; Automation systems; Cable TV equipment; Camera accessories, robotics and virtual sets; Computer peripherals.
- Dolby innovations reach consumers at home. Grove, Christopher // Daily Variety;04/20/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 35, pA2
Focuses on Dolby Labs' Dolby E, an audio equipment designed to ease the transition from two-channel to multichannel audio. Key features; Technological innovations in digital television.
- Key changes. Weldon, Rick // Electronic Musician;Mar1999, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p20
Reports on developments in the audio equipment industry as of March 1999. Includes European Musical Imports' distribution of Carl Martin effects pedals; Steinberg's distribution of Mixman's Studio Pro Deluxe remix software; Reduction in the price of Sonic Foundry's Soft Encode for Dolby Digital...
- Audio for video. // TVB Europe;Nov97, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p30
Discusses several audio equipments for video. Features of the TT007 rack-mount machine control option for all Euphonix CS Series; Technical capabilities of the Stone D001 from Amptec company; Function of the externally-powered Micron SDR530 from Audio Engineering company.
- Embedded audio and synchronisation. Puszet, Ian // TVB Europe;Sep98, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p62
Focuses on advances in embedded audio and synchronization technology. Audio multiplexer; Clocks and locks which allows audio to be locked to video; Transparent audio.
- BANG & OLUFSEN BEOLAB 5 SPEAKER. // Motor;Nov2003, p130
Bang and Olufsen Beolab 5 speaker looks more like a relic than a speaker, but the radical design provides incredibly pure sound quality. Each unit has four active speakers and its own amplifier. You can place them anywhere. Built-in microphones analyse the soundwaves in your room to provide...