- iTunes urged to join ERA ranks. // Music Week;10/5/2012, Issue 40, p3
The article reports that the Entertainment Retailers' Association (ERA) will continue to offer iTunes the chance to join its members, as the trade body's ranks welcome more digital operators in Great Britain.
- Apps to crack music recommendation nut. // Music Week;1/23/2010, Issue 3, p9
The article provides information on the applications and online services offered by various companies to deliver recommendations to the consumers regarding the use of digital music. The specialty products offered by the companies include Last.fm Ltd.'s AudioScrobhler, iTunes's Genius and...
- BITS & BRIEFS. // Billboard;7/10/2010, Vol. 122 Issue 27, p12
The article presents a selection of news stories related to the digital music industry for the week of July 10, 2010. A software application that synchronizes iTunes playlists with BlackBerry smart phones, from ParkVu, is described. A study commissioned by the Mobile Entertainment Forum...
- mobile data. // New Media Age;12/10/2009, p23
Several charts are presented that show mobile application user habits including application users' type of phone, top application genres, and top iTunes application downloads in the U.S.
- Download huge files faster. // Computer Active;Mar2014, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p56
The article discusses techniques on how to speed up the process of downloading large files. Topics include ways to speed up downloads on very slow broadband connections, ways on faster download of files from iTunes, and faster option when downloading files from phone and tablets. It also...
- BITS & BRIEFS. // Billboard;10/11/2008, Vol. 120 Issue 41, p20
The article presents a selection of news stories related to the digital music industry. Wireless operator Alltel has adopted the nuTsie application from Melodeo, which lets users listen to their iTunes content on their mobile phones. Pure Play Music will begin distributing music posted to its...
- Moving Mobile Forward. Bruno, Antony // Billboard;10/27/2007, Vol. 119 Issue 43, p16
The article discusses the mobile music market in terms of possible growth, noting that sales of ring tones for cellular phones constitute nearly two fifths of digital music profits, but the rise of that sector is expected to flatten out after 2007. The ability of iPhone users to download songs...
- FEEDBACK. Barton, Beverly E.; Kenfield, Mike; Pederson, Steve; Griffiths, Rob; Sills, Michael G.; Babcock, Jim; Gerard, Robert; Hancock, Judy; Bates, Crispin; Horne, Stebin; Seff, Jonathan; Caplan, Susan; Jones, Jeff; Miller, Dan; Skinner, Sharon // Macworld;Jun2007, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the March 2007 issue including "Hello, iPhone," "Too Much Integration," and "Resize Partitions On-the-Fly," by Kirk McElhearn.
- The MUST LIST. // Entertainment Weekly;
The article reviews cultural objects and events for the week of September 6, 2013 which include a music festival from the Internet music website iTunes, the book "The Maid's Version," by Daniel Woodrell, and the blues music album "6 Feet Beneath the Moon," by King Krule.