- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;3/3/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 42, p4
The article reports on the agreement of MediNotes, a developer of electronic health records (EHR), to acquire Bond Technologies, a developer of .NET-based EHR and practice management (PM) solutions such as e-prescribing and patient portals. Donald Schoen, president/CEO of MedNotes, states that...
- Redesigned EMR software offers greater control. // Urology Times;5/15/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p52
The article reviews the charting plus electronic medical records software from Medinotes Corp.
- No Weak Links: Study Shows University of Michigan Hospital Computer System Makes 'Chain' of Health Care Better, Safer, Timelier, Less Costly. // Ascribe Newswire: Medicine;5/28/2004, p24
Like a chain with many fragile links, the care of every hospital patient in the U.S. is made up of dozens, even hundreds, of daily interactions and handoffs between the doctors, nurses, therapists, residents and medical students who care for them. The chain extends out of the hospital, too, into...
- Adoption and non-adoption of a shared electronic summary record in England: a mixed-method case study. Greenhalgh, Trisha; Stramer, Katja; Bratan, Tanja; Byrne, Emma; Russell, Jill; Potts, Henry W. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;6/26/2010, Vol. 340 Issue 7761, p1399
The article focuses on a study which showed that efforts to introduce a shared electronic record in England have been characterized by high implementation workload, variable uptake, and limited benefits. Researchers analysed qualitative data thematically and interpretatively to establish a rich...
- THE PROJECT. Burke, Steven // CRN;2/21/2005, Issue 1134, p24
Deals with the solution employed by the Champion Networks company in creating a computerized medical records system for a medical clinic in Newcastle, Maine. Efforts by the company to provide its client with a suite of products that is reliable, compatible and cost-effective; Information on the...
- Accelrys Enters Next Generation Sequencing Market with NGS Collection for Pipeline Pilot. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/14/2011, p220
The article reports on the move of scientific informatics software and services company, Accelrys Inc., to enter into the fast-growing next generation sequencing (NGS) market with its NGS Collection for Pipeline Pilot at the Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference in the U.S. It states that Accelry's...
- How do you respond to a request to upload info to a PHR? // Hospital Home Health;Sep2008, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p97
The article provides information on the development of plan to respond to a request of patients for information to upload into the record or to grant of access to a personal health record (PHR).
- Tips to keep in mind for personal health records. // Hospital Home Health;Sep2008, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p99
The article provides information on the issues regarding the online personal health records (PHR) which was pointed by Karen G. Russell, MBA, senior marketing manager for Philips Home Healthcare Solutions in Andover, Massachusetts.
- Information, M.D. Page, Douglas // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Apr2003, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p16
Focuses on the Michigan Electronic Medical Record Initiative (MEMRI). Objective of the initiative; Operation of the MEMRI.