- The Home Team. McKay, Lauren // CRM Magazine;Mar2010, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p40
The article profiles Liveops Inc., an outsourcing company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It reveals that the outsourcer was founded in 2000 with Maynard Webb chief executive officer (CEO). It is capitalizing on two emerging trends in the customer service marketplace. Moreover, the...
- Captive audience. Dowling, Melissa // Catalog Age;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p149
Discusses how call centers can use customer on-hold audio recordings to upsell, cross-sell and pitch new products or promote their company. Tendency for callers on hold to hang up when they hear silence; Recorded message's benefit of entertaining callers and distracting them while on hold;...
- Ride Those Resolutions. Michael Mink // Investors Business Daily;12/31/2013, pA03
New Year's resolutions really can help your business. Ideas from executives on the best ones they've made and how they've kept them:
- Rebooting Work in the New Economy: A Conversation with Maynard Webb. Ross, Kathleen // People & Strategy;Summer2014, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p57
An interview with Maynard Webb, Chairman of the board at Yahoo! is presented where he talked about how companies can achieve more success if they motivate workers to have a happy and balanced lives. Topics covered include his thoughts on how human resource (HR) executives can accept the...
- Rebooting Work: Transform How You Work in the Age of Entrepreneurship. Ross, Kathleen // People & Strategy;Summer2014, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p64
No abstract available.
- Control over cold calling. // Accountancy;Oct91, Vol. 108 Issue 1178, p41
Reports on British Takeover Panel's amendment of the City Code so that bidders will have to seek its permission before cold calling private investors. Cold calling in all investment businesses.
- Liveops. // CRM Magazine;Jul2008 Annual Buyer's Guide, pBG18
The article presents the profile of LiveOps Inc., a call center company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It helps companies run away from the complexity and constraints of traditional call center models. It offers complete virtual call center solution with On-Demand Call Center Platform...
- Work-from-Home Solutions Are Transforming Call Center Operations. KLIE, LEONARD // CRM Magazine;Nov2014, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p48
The article evaluates several work-from-home softwares for call center operations including WebRTC Solution from LiveOps, vPod Cube from vPod Solutions and Xerox, and Customer Interaction Center (CIC) from Interactive Intelligence.
- 2008 telemarketing amendments: What now? Srivastava, Rajesh; Fontenot, Gwen; Stroup, Ray; Keaty, Anne // Journal of Database Marketing & Customer Strategy Management;Dec2009, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p247
Telemarketing is defined as communication by telephone between organizations and customers or prospects. In the United States, the telemarketing industry is well established and mature. Productivity gains from technology, internet self-serve options and call center consolidation, as well as...