- Thermal Energy Storage-Load Shifting Device. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/21/2011, Vol. 244 Issue 12, p9
The article offers brief information on the Ice BearÂ® ice storage air conditioner from Ice Energy LLC.
- Energy Storage Returns to the Ice Age. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Apr2006, Vol. 105 Issue 4, p12
The article presents information on the technology used by Windsor, Colorado-based Ice Energy Corp. to save electric power, consumed by refrigerant-based air conditioners. A technology from Ice Energy, is on a daily cycle, using standard air-conditioning units to freeze water in a tank during...
- Clear improvements. Wheatley, Malcolm // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p48
The article reports on innovative technologies that the automotive glassmaking industry is currently developing as of 2013, even after over a century of development. It discusses why glass remains the first choice for automotive applications. It mentions key factors stimulating automotive glass...
- Information is power - more power for less electricity! Dell, David J. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/4/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p9
The author reflects on the impact of energy consumption on information technology industry in the U.S. He discussed the energy-saving initiatives of various companies including Dell, AMD and Intel. He noted that the less power the computers use, the cheaper it is to have enough back up. He...
- HVAC design employs copper to save energy. // Snips;Dec2011, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p18
The article offers information on the Ice Bear Ice Storage air conditioner system from Ice Energy.
- DEEP FREEZE. Hogan, Mike // Entrepreneur;Dec2006, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p70
The article evaluates the Ice Bear 50, energy storage unit from Ice Energy Inc.
- Driver for Energy Savings: Carrot or Stick? BEATY, DONALD L.; QUIRK, DAVID // ASHRAE Journal;Aug2015, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p68
In the past decade, significant strides have been made in realizing energy savings in data centers. The question is whether these strides are the product of the "carrot or the stick." Further, is it better to use the "carrot" or the "stick" within your data center to achieve your...
- GROWTH IN GREEN CONSCIOUSNESS. // Government News;Jul2009, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p22
The article focuses on the growth of green information technology (IT) strategies and solutions in Australia. According to the 2009 Worldwide Green IT Report by Symantec Corp., 97% of respondents have considered a green IT strategy. The survey also shows that there is an increase in green IT...
- Investor optimism hits four-year low as nation's energy problems intensify. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/2/2001-7/16/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p22
Reports on the decline of investor optimism as investors expressed concerns over the energy situation in the U.S. Overall Index decline in June 2001; Decrease of expectations for short-term return; Percentage of investors' support of ideas on how to solve the country's energy problems.