- Company Profile for Enclarity Inc. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;8/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article focuses the corporate profile of Enclarity Inc. which is involved in solving provider information problem of healthcare companies.
- Going Small. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;3/10/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p66
The article features software maker Enclarity Inc., founded by Sean Downs in Aliso Viejo, California. The author offers information career background of Downs. The company makes software designed to save healthcare payers money by cutting back on incorrect or outdated information about doctors....
- Targeted marketing isn't 'unfair and deceptive'. Boiling, Jay // Medical Marketing & Media;Jan2011, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p31
In this article the author discusses the opportunities and advantages of the use of targeted marketing in the healthcare industry in the U.S.
- A Balancing Act. Raugust, Karen // Publishers Weekly;11/23/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 47, p31
The article discusses the growth and challenges faced by the book-plus category. The margins of publishers that cater to the segment have been affected by such factors as rising costs and increased competition. The children's segment of the category has been forced to deal with declining...
- Med-Tech Notes. // Medical Device Daily;3/26/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 58, p4
The article offers news brief related to medical technology in the U.S. as of March 2013 on topics including opening of office at Nashville by the U.S.-based Ingenious Med Inc. and implantation of Valeo Interbody Fusion devices at Salt Lake City-based Amedica Corp.
- IT as a Service to Bring Savings to Health Care IT: Report. Horowitz, Brian T. // eWeek;6/26/2013, p5
The article focuses on the advantage of the information technology (IT)-as-a-service platforms in the healthcare industry in the U.S. It notes the report released by the public-private partnership and online community for government IT, MertiTalk, which indicates that the platform can help...
- Strategic move: Johns Hopkins backs technology startup MX.com. Barr, Paul // Modern Healthcare;9/12/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 37, p14
The article reports on the support of Johns Hopkins Medicine to MX.com, a technology startup that seeks to allow hospitals and health systems to sell internally developed programs and solutions to other hospitals or systems seeking such expertise. Officials of Johns Hopkins consider its...
- Computer Software. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);2009 Buyer's Resource Guide, p42
The article presents another category of the 2009 resource guide for the health care industry's leading vendors in the U.S. The directory guide is designed to help buyers anticipate the important factors in developing computer software. It includes budget monitoring systems, e-commerce solutions...
- ConquÃªte et fidÃ©lisation des clients dans les Ã©tablissements de microfinance au Cameroun: cas des MC Ã l'Ouest Cameroun. SIMONET, Marie-Antoinette // Revue des Sciences de Gestion;mai-aou2011, Issue 249/250, p113
Microfinance is today undergoing unprecedented development. Africa is not being left behind by this international financial dynamism. The purpose of microfinance is to provide funding to companies left by the wayside by traditional banks, in other words, companies which need to be created and...