- The CEO in cyberspace. Johnson, Mike // Management Review;Jul96, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p62
Discusses the self-empowerment of chief executive officers (CEO) through their use of the Internet. Ability of CEOs to bypass managers; Ability of anyone to tap into the boss directly; Sample cases where CEOs initiated corporate activities without anyone in the company knowing about it.
- Chambers: Embrace The Video Wave. Hickey, Andrew R. // CRN;Jun2009, Issue 1286, p19
The article profiles John Chambers, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Cisco Systems Inc., and his support of video revolutions. Pure Digital Inc. has been acquired by Cisco and Chamber has urged the company's partners to integrate consumer and enterprise technology priorities. He...
- Revision3 Revs Up Production. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;1/28/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p33
The article reports that online television network Revision3 is slated to launch "Internet Superstar," a new Internet TV show, in a bid to deliver by year's end 10 million video views each month. Revision3 will aim to launch about three new shows each quarter, fueled by the company's $8 million...
- Inner Workings. // Systems Contractor News;Jan2012, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p11
An interview with the Ali Haghjoo, chief executive officer CEO of Hall Research Inc. is presented. He reveals the impact that his career had from the availability of technical books during his childhood. Haghjoo further cites that Hall research was one of the first companies to offer video...
- Halton brings focus to delayed YouView launch. // Campaign;9/28/2012, Issue 39, p21
The article presents information on delayed launching of new service by YouView TV Ltd. citing reference to Richard Halton, chief executive officer at YouView TV Ltd. YouView launched a free-to-view and on-demand service delivered down standard telephone lines to a personal video recorder (PVR)...
- Mobile Apps Bring Sizzle to Surveillance. Engebretson, Joan // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2012, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p55
The article discusses the importance of mobile device applications for digital video recorder (DVR) manufacturers to meet customer expectations. Buddy Mason, chief executive officer (CEO) of ClearPix Technology, says that mobile applications can be useful to companies with security guards...
- What Matters Most. Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;12/13/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 50, p32
Focuses on the results of the study Fast Forward: Technology Propels Media and Entertainment CEOs Into the Future conducted by John Nendick, head of Ernst & Young, in the U.S. Importance of technology to the media; Effect of the increasing demand for digital video recorders on mass media;...
- Charting a New Course. Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;8/23/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 34, p20
Profiles Bob Wilson, chairman and CEO of Modulus Video. Employment background; Academic and career achievement; Contributions to the field of high-technology video industry.
- Utah Tech Watch. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;01/17/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 30, p21
Reports on developments in the high-technology sectors of the United States as of January 17, 2000. Merger deal between Internet service providers Time Warner and America Online; Replacement of Bill Gates by Steve Ballmer as the chief executive officer of Microsoft.