- Technology and market sizzlers: What the CEOs say:. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;May94, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p33
Presents a survey of chief executive officers (CEO) in the United States about their insights on various technologies in telecommunication. Developments in software; Personal digital assistants; Broadband services to the home; Digital wireless; Local loop technology; More.
- Georghiou Seeks To Raise Spacenet's Profile, Revenues. Georghiou, Andreas // Satellite News;12/4/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 46, p4
The article presents an interview with Andreas Georghiou, CEO of Spacenet Inc. When asked about what impact will the Cisco deal have for Spacenet, Georghiou says it is a growth opportunity because it enables them to provide services and equipment that enable the business continuity concept to be...
- MULTIPLE CHOICE. Vittore, Vince // Telephony;10/24/2005 Supplement, p6
The article focuses on SBC Communications chairman and chief executive officer Ed Whiteacre's announcement of the details of the company's U-verse brand of services including Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). The company had experimented with Video digital subscriber line and had a...
- BROADBAND believers. Luzadder, Dan // ColoradoBiz;Feb2006, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p30
The article highlights the operations of Level 3 Communications, with chief executive James Crowe, citing the telecommunication carrier's strategy, services and its position in the marketplace. The company's business is involved in the use of Internet Protocol networks, which has attracted many...
- Fast Forward: Anthony Finbow. McElligott, Tim // Telephony;3/6/2006, Vol. 247 Issue 4, p15
The article presents an interview with Anthony Finbow, chief executive officer of Psytechnics, regarding the market opportunities for this niche telecommunications company. Topics discussed include: Psytechnics' category in the market; the question on whether operators have enough to do with IP...
- Recognizing ICMA's Commitment To Public Service. MCCALLEN, JOAN // Public Management (00333611);Sep2014, Vol. 96 Issue 8, p9
No abstract available.
- The culture question. // Telephony;9/22/2003, Vol. 244 Issue 18, p40
Profiles chief executive officer Matt Desch of Telcordia Technologies Inc. His idea about culture change within the business cycles; Strategic viewpoint of Desch about the economic status of telecommunication industry; Business plans of Desch.
- Opening up to outsiders. // Telecom Asia;Jun2008, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p32
An interview with SingTel's chief executive officer (CEO) for global markets and wholesale Sanjiv Aiyar is presented. He stresses that telecommunication operator needs to understand what sort of applications are running and the information technology (IT) side needs to understand what kind of...
- Virtual Analyst dramatically cuts telecom costs. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/30/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 25, p42
Provides information on the Virtual Analyst telecommunication technology tool from Teletron. Advantage of the tool to companies; Remarks from Teletron Chief Executive Officer Tim Lybrook regarding the tool; Key features of the tool.