BLADE Network Technologies
- The sky's the limit. // Smart Business Northern California;Jul2009, Vol. 2 Issue 8, ps6
The article profiles Vikram Mehta, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Blade Network Technologies Inc. in the U.S. He is a recipient of the 2009 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year awards. He worked at Nortel Networks Corp. where he realized the opportunity for an intelligent...
- BLADE Runner. Klein, Dustin S. // Smart Business Northern California;May2010, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p10
An interview with Vikram Mehta, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of BLADE Network Technologies Inc., is presented. When asked about the driver for the success of BLADE, he refers to people being the biggest asset and most sustainable differentiator of a company. Mehta states that...
- BLADE Runner. Klein, Dustin S. // Smart Business Tampa Bay;May2010, Vol. 4 Issue 12, p8
An interview with president and executive officer Vikram Mehta of BLADE Network Technologies Inc. is presented. When asked about what causes BLADE's success, he says that he owes it to the people who work in his company whom he calls the heart of the high-technology business. Mehta believes in...
- From the Server Room to the Corner Office: Morrell. King, W.B. // Cujournal.com;9/28/2015, p1
Traditionally, credit union CEOs come to the position after having served as CFO or COO and may only have had a passing glance at the IT department, but as technology has become integral to nearly every aspect of running a credit union, CEOs with technology backgrounds are becoming more common....
- The humble executive. Conner, Deni // Network World;12/26/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 51, p47
The article profiles Diane Greene, chief executive officer of the server-virtualization company, VMware Corp. (VC). Greene's passion for engineering and love of the water showed in her educational and career choices. She obtained a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering and a master's...
- An investigation of client/server application development methodologies. Low, Graham; Looi, Richard // Journal of Information Technology (Routledge, Ltd.);Sep97, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p187
Client/server application development is becoming increasingly popular in commercial organizations. However, previous research has found that current application development methodologies provide little or no support for client/server computing possibly due to the relative newness of the...
- 12 Top Apps to Make Your Life Easier. Page, Christina Orlovsky // NurseZone Newsletter;7/13/2012, p1
The article offers information on the top 12 mobile applications selected by "NurseZone Newsletter" including Remember the Milk for organizing tasks, Mint.com for money management and MyFitnessPal for managing diet and exercise.
- Peering into the future. Scannell, Ed // InfoWorld;04/30/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p38
Explores the integration of peer-to-peer technology with client/server networks for business use. Why executives are reluctant to deploy peer-to-peer technology; Companies adding a server-oriented approach to their peer-to-peer strategy; Problems with the deployment of peer-to-peer technology.
- BLADE Release. // Software World;Nov2010, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p23
The article offers information on the RackSwitch G8264(TM) single-chip 40 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) top-of-rack switch from Blade Network Technologies Inc.