- One step forward, one backward on executive pay. // Crain's Chicago Business;3/27/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p22
The article reports on high salaries paid to chief executives officers at Tellabs Inc. Krish Prabhu and Michael Birck, CEO and chairman, respectively, of Tellabs Inc., gave up lucrative employment contracts, essentially becoming at-will employees like everybody else at the Naperville company. In...
- Dancing with faceless men. James, David // BRW;May2003, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p52
Discusses the importance of maintaining investor confidence in extending the tenure of chief executive officers (CEO) in Australia. Effect of the capitalization of the stockmarket; Difference between a company's financial performance and the management of investor perception; Relationship...
- TCS DEPLOYS 42 WIRELESS INTERNET GATEWAYS. // Tele-Service News;Jan2002, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p6
Reports on the deployment of several wireless Internet gateways in carrier networks worldwide by TeleCommunication Systems Inc.
- Residential gateways carve out market niche. Kuhl, Craig // CED;Aug2000, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p80
Focuses on the home network market for residential gateway technology in the United States. Reasons behind the market's interest in the technology; Technologies and services added to residential gateways; Potential residential pool of residential gateways; Major gateway providers.
- Residential Gateways. Ferrill, Paul // Network World;10/22/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p52
Reports on the need for multipurpose gateway devices. Integration of a hub or switch and router functions in a box; Performance of two communication functions by residential gateways; Importance of determining policies gateway use before purchasing the product.
- Moto Backs Magnetic Communications Start-up. // Electronic News;7/26/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 30, pN.PAG
Reports on a funding contributed by Motorola Ventures to Aura Communications Technology Inc. Investors of Aura Communications other than Motorola Ventures; Amount raised by the company to develop a magnetic communication product line; Statement released by Aura CEO Kip Kokinakis on the issue.
- Bank One chief hopes investors will be patient. McNulty, Ian // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);10/02/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p1
Reports the expectations of Bank One Corp. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon on bank investors in New Orleans, Louisiana. Details regarding the attitudes of investors; Comparison between local and regional market of Bank One in Texas; Impact of local ownership on the bank; Account of Bank One...
- Overpaid CEOs, poison pills blasted. Feinberg, Phyllis // Pensions & Investments;10/18/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 21, p39
Reports on the 1999 meeting of the Council of Institutional Investors. Crystalreport.com Graef Crystal's list of chief executive officers who have not earned their salaries and stock options; Focus on developments related to the investment management industry.
- IDD OutTakes. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/8/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 47, p4
Reports on developments related to investment dealers in the U.S. as of December 8, 2003. Resignation of Richard Strong as chief executive of Strong Financial; Reimbursement of Merrill Lynch to clients; Hiring of Scott Nedrow as managing director at Ryan Beck.